• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Our most pressing need is PG, how about

capstone21

• Moderators

Quote:

Hinrich/9/change for 3/Chill

They can get their post player in Wright and we get our point guard. Also we still have 9 and 11 to get our big Noah/Hawes and a backup shooting guard like J. Wright or Green.

I don't think Chicago would do that, but I would.

Quote:

Quote:

They can get their post player in Wright and we get our point guard. Also we still have 9 and 11 to get our big Noah/Hawes and a backup shooting guard like J. Wright or Green.

I wouldn't because of there is no big man left we're back where we started

Quote:

Quote:

Agreed, that is a no-brainer for the Hawks and Chicago would not even consider it.

This came off Realgm board. Seemed to get positive reaction from both sides.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:56 pm Post subject: PHI-ATL (if the Hawks decide to go big at #3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyronn Lue

Shelden Williams

2007 Draft #11 Pick

FOR

Andre Miller

2007 Draft #21 Pick

::The Sixers continue their rebuilding process, getting extra cap space for '08, a young PF, and adding another lottery pick to their roster.

::The Hawks add a veteran PG to the team that can help lead them to the playoffs for the first time in a while.

Quote:

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:56 pm Post subject: PHI-ATL (if the Hawks decide to go big at #3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyronn Lue

Shelden Williams

2007 Draft #11 Pick

FOR

Andre Miller

2007 Draft #21 Pick

::The Sixers continue their rebuilding process, getting extra cap space for '08, a young PF, and adding another lottery pick to their roster.

::The Hawks add a veteran PG to the team that can help lead them to the playoffs for the first time in a while.

If we draft Wright, I'll do this deal in a heartbeat if the Sixers would accept it... hell I'll trade Josh Smith for Bogut giving the Hawks a legit Center and this is the future of the Hawks.

Miller

JJ

Marvin

B. Wright

Bogut...

With

AJ

Chill coming off the bench this team can push for the playoffs in few years..

Quote:

Quote:

Tyronn Lue

Shelden Williams

2007 Draft #11 Pick

FOR

Andre Miller

2007 Draft #21 Pick

If we draft Wright, I'll do this deal in a heartbeat if the Sixers would accept it... hell I'll trade Josh Smith for Bogut giving the Hawks a legit Center and this is the future of the Hawks.

Miller

JJ

Marvin

B. Wright

Bogut...

With

AJ

Chill coming off the bench this team can push for the playoffs in few years..

the future of the Hawks ?

push for the playoffs in a FEW years ?

The future of that team would be now ! In a hew years (3), Miller would be 33, AJ 36, amd Wright may finally be playing like a starter at 22.

The whole draft Wright thing and trade Smith does nothing but turn the clock back on the rebuilding process. Smith would be 24 and actually hitting his prime.