• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This is getting Ridiculous

Nicholasp27

Quote:

So what you're saying is our collapse in becoming the worst 3pt shooting team AND the worst FG% team in the league is THE LOSS OF AL HARRINGTON

So the loss of Al is enough to plummet us from shooting 50% from 3 to being the worst 3 pt shooting team in the league?

ices_rofl.gif

Actually it was the loss of JJ, Lue, Salim and Childress for 99 games that killed the Hawks 3 pt shooting. Hard to make 3s from the bench.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

First you say:

Quote:

A big reason we struggle from 3 is because we don't have people taking it to the basket enough. That collapses the defense and leads to wide open looks from 3. Conley can do that all day long.

Then you pull out quotes from 05-06 saying that we were shooting well then.

Well, then only thing left to conclude from your two statements there is that YOU MISS AL spin.gif

I mean, the only difference between us now and us then is the loss of Al and the gain of Speedy..

Say it to the world... YOU MISS AL!!

Now, I'm through with this diversion. When you want to talk about who is better for the Hawks... A PG who can't shoot or a PG who can, then let's talk about that...

Quote:

I mean, the only difference between us now and us then

There are two differences. One is that Al (who shot 34.6% from 3 for us that year) is gone.

The other difference is that during the 05-06 season we were one of the healthiest teams in the league. During this past season all our best shooters missed a lot of time.

It isn't that complicated. I am sure the Geico Caveman could understand it but apparently you can't.

RIF-Logo-black_large.gif

I the gap is so small between pg's, then I want the best "real center" at #3 regardless of where he's ranked. Then one of the PGs at #11.

Otherwise pick the best PG at #3.

Without some big trades, I don't want Horford/Noah/Wright or any other stinking forwards. We have enough.

BILLY, WAKE UP ! Learn how to draft someone who is not a forward.