• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My draft board is starting to take form.

KB21

When I say my draft board, I mean my rankings of the players based on what I have seen from them. This means that if I haven't seen a player (Yi Jianlian), then I won't rank that player. It's not an indication that I think said player is a bad player. Basically, this means no international guys will be ranked because I haven't seen any of them play.

My top four is set.

01. Greg Oden, C, Ohio State - Clearly the cream of the crop of this draft. Great size and athleticism. Tremendous upside. Best center prospect since the 1992 draft of Shaq and Alonzo.

02. Kevin Durant, SF, Texas - Great prospect! Has a scoring instinct. Will need to improve strength and get better as an on the ball defender. I don't think he will be quite as good as a rookie as many think, but his upside is very high.

03. Al Horford, PF/C, Florida - He may be the most NBA ready prospect in the draft. Good size, tremendous strength, above average athleticism. Great defender.

04. Jeff Green, SF/PF, Georgetown - Long, athletic, and versatile. Great size and strength for his position. Will be better in the NBA than many people think.

The question is how the rest of the board will stack up. I have to figure out where I'm going to put Brandan Wright, Mike Conley Jr., Julian Wright, Corey Brewer, Joakim Noah, Al Thornton, and Acie Law in my next few slots.

Quote:

When I say my draft board, I mean my rankings of the players based on what I have seen from them. This means that if I haven't seen a player (Yi Jianlian), then I won't rank that player. It's not an indication that I think said player is a bad player. Basically, this means no international guys will be ranked because I haven't seen any of them play.

My top four is set.

01. Greg Oden, C, Ohio State - Clearly the cream of the crop of this draft. Great size and athleticism. Tremendous upside. Best center prospect since the 1992 draft of Shaq and Alonzo.

02. Kevin Durant, SF, Texas - Great prospect! Has a scoring instinct. Will need to improve strength and get better as an on the ball defender. I don't think he will be quite as good as a rookie as many think, but his upside is very high.

03. Al Horford, PF/C, Florida - He may be the most NBA ready prospect in the draft. Good size, tremendous strength, above average athleticism. Great defender.

04. Jeff Green, SF/PF, Georgetown - Long, athletic, and versatile. Great size and strength for his position. Will be better in the NBA than many people think.

The question is how the rest of the board will stack up. I have to figure out where I'm going to put Brandan Wright, Mike Conley Jr., Julian Wright, Corey Brewer, Joakim Noah, Al Thornton, and Acie Law in my next few slots.

I don't think there is a clear cut no. 3 prospect in this draft, there are 3-4 guys that could be labeled the third best prospect (Conley, Wright, Horford, Yi), which is why I think the Hawks need to consider need and draft Conley. Horford would be plan B. The others do not make any sense for the Hawks.