• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I got chillz opinion on the draft

wesley1971

I was dining at the cheesecake factory with the family and low and behold josh childress was enjoying a meal directly infront of my table on the patio outside. I didn't want to approach him while he was eating so I waited until he got up from his seat and I made my move to ask him about his opinion on the draft prospect and about his future as a hawk.

His response was typical for an athlete being interviewed and I didn't expect him to open up because he didn't know me. josh said he hopes they draft someone that can start and make an impact right away and that his future with hawks is a day to day thing and he understands it's business.

I also ask him about the possibility of kevin garnett being a hawk and he smiled and said if that happens he hopes he's not included in that trade and would love to play with him as a hawk. I didn't want to throw more questions at him because he looked like he was ready to leave so I thanked him for his time. He got a nice drop top benz.

Quote:

I can't believe he actually hangs around here in the offseason.

Well, as you know, the hawks season ended very early (again)

frown.gif

Childress has had plenty of time to go everywhere he wanted.

I saw ZaZa at Seasons 52 - next to the Cheesecake Factory about two months ago. He had about 6 Georgians with him and I couldn't understand a word. I went up to him after dinner and shook his hand - nice enough guy but he had his entourage. He hopped into a brand new Bentley.

If you're referring to me being a stalker, that's not my style. It's great to meet players of any Atlanta sports team especially when I pay to see them play. Josh met my three yr. old triplets and said they were well behaved which they were and the girl he was with was cute.

LOL Mr. 3 posts was referring to me.

I am always in that area, and was just curious if a lot of players dropped by there. Unfortunately on my commutes i don't have time to stop into those places.

Anyways, what's wrong with a diehard Hawks fan for years wanting to see his favorite players?

Quote:

Anyways, what's wrong with a diehard Hawks fan for years wanting to see his favorite players?

Well trying to find out where these guys live and where they hang out in their personal life, presumably so you can hunt them down and look at them / talk to them is, well, stalkerish.

If they want to meet fans, they'll do fan events. If not, they probably don't want to be followed around by people who tracked down their whereabouts online through tips...

Anyhow, it's not a big deal and I was mostly joking, but you do come across as stalkerish.

Quote:

LOL Mr. 3 posts was referring to me.

I am always in that area, and was just curious if a lot of players dropped by there. Unfortunately on my commutes i don't have time to stop into those places.

oops- I blame it on the heat outside, my bad.

Quote:

Quote:

Buckhead - that's a great restaurant by the way.

I heard that the food was horrible and that the cheesecake tasted awful. They just opened one near me 2 Cumberland Mall.

the food they serve is quite good, better than most restaurants. If you're single and looking to mingle, they got some nice looking women strolling through. I doubt the cumberland branch will hold up to the buckhead because it's already established.