• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don't jump the gun!!!

Wurider05

From what I have been reading, Pau Gasol isn't going to be traded. You guys already got him in a Hawks uniform. Why would they when they are guaranteed to get either Horford or Yi if they wanted too. Guys use common sense. They can keep Gasol and get the player that they want out of the draft. Don't forget they just hired a new coach with Euroleague experience coach who Gasol likes. I look for Memphis to move other players but no Gasol. At this point it makes no sense.

It has been said that Memphis want's to rebuild through the draft.If they trade with us, Memphis could have the 3rd pick, the 4th pick and the 11th pick.They may want both Hoprford and Yi and a pg.

Quote:

From what I have been reading, Pau Gasol isn't going to be traded. You guys already got him in a Hawks uniform. Why would they when they are guaranteed to get either Horford or Yi if they wanted too. Guys use common sense. They can keep Gasol and get the player that they want out of the draft. Don't forget they just hired a new coach with Euroleague experience coach who Gasol likes. I look for Memphis to move other players but no Gasol. At this point it makes no sense.

Common sense. There's a quality that is in short supply on this board, especially when there is speculation about making trades. Have to agree with you 05.

Quote:

It has been said that Memphis want's to rebuild through the draft.If they trade with us, Memphis could have the 3rd pick, the 4th pick and the 11th pick.They may want both Hoprford and Yi and a pg.

You want us to give up both picks plus a ton of players for salary purposes just to get someone who we can get with one pick (Yi)? Wow...

• Premium Member

Pray tell, what have you been reading, then, that the rest of the board hasn't been reading?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not exactly sure how I would "jump the gun" anyhow... incredibly enough, I have no power to pull the trigger on a trade... but perhaps I'm just a peon in a majority of decision-makers.

homersimpson.gif