• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How about Jordan Farmar?

pound4pound

With Kobe threatening to walk out unless he gets help TODAY, could Atlanta pry away Farmar and Kwame Brown from the Lakers for ZaZa and Lue? It works with the trade checker. I can see us swapping the 11th pick for the 19th to sweaten the pot.

LA gains the win-now Veteran who can run the Triangle offense and Center who compliments their pieces rather well. Bynum/ZaZa ia nice offense defense rotation for them - way better than what they have with Kwame Brown.

We can package the #19 and #3 with Childress/Speedy/Wright together for Pau. The deal of course can be done with Pau but this looks nice to me....

Farmar

Joe

Williams

Smith

Pau

Would LA take T-Lue ZaZa and #11 for Farmar, Kwame, and #19? Is Farmar better than the Law or Critt, or even Jack? I think Farmar brings more athleticism to the position than those three - a bit better playmaker than Jack.

I'd rather keep ZaZa than take on Kwame Brown.

1) We'd have to take on almost 2 million in salary if this trade was to take place. Farmar is nice, but I want a draft pick at #11 to be our PG unless we could get a Chauncey Billups.

From your ideas, we're giving up 3 draft picks and a bunch of players for an unproven PG and Pau. I don't know man...

We are giving up two draft picks really, #11 and #3. #11 would get traded for #19. At any event - we don't have to trade for Gasol for this to work.

#11 T-Lue for #19 and Farmar doesn't work in the trade checker. We have to add the Centers. I don't think that is too big of a deal considering if we take Yi, Horford or trade for Pau, we are going to force them to play 5 with Sheldon.