• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My head is spinning

SuperSavvyNation

Quote:

Quote:

i'm not...i thought i just made that clear.

i just told you it's not a matter of sticking up for bk, it's more of trying to make you realize all gm's screw up in the lottery too. not just bk.

Get used to it. 99% of the board wants everything in black in white. If you say any statement that's not 100% anti-BK then you must think he's a great GM. If you want to draft a certain player then you must think all other players are horrible, etc, etc...

yup. starting to realize that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

why am i finding myself the only person here having to defense 1 year and 2 year players as stiill having development time?

mostly because they were bad draft picks and BK passed on superior talent in each instance.

see, that's what i'm talking about....given up after 1 or 2 years.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

why am i finding myself the only person here having to defense 1 year and 2 year players as stiill having development time?

mostly because they were bad draft picks and BK passed on superior talent in each instance.

see, that's what i'm talking about....given up after 1 or 2 years.

Or 3 years in Childress' case.

How many years have to go by before you can admit BK picked the wrong guys?

Quote:

Quote:

I posted this back after the draft. BK has only had 2 picks in the top 5.

This will be the 4th year in a row he has had a top 6 pick. He has yet to get even the second best player available let alone the first.

Even an idiot could get lucky and get the right pick once, but not BK.

even a genius could completely whiff on a player but not BK.

the point is this: BK has made mistakes on drafting for need. But half the board acts like he's the worst talent evaluator in the league when truth be told, he's one of the better ones. When you bash him for everything, it trivializes the times when you bash him for good reason.