• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WE HAVE NOBODY LIKE AL HORTFORD

NJHAWK

Face it their are no huge centers in this draft or at least that will be left at pick 3. No one is gonna trade a big time center to us anytime soon either. We need talent on the frontline. WE NEED A LOW POST SCORER. WE NEED A LOW POST SCORER. WE NEED A LOW POST SCORER. You guys say Hortford would be a duplicate or a triplicate { if thats even a word } of what we already have. Well guess what, when Al went to Indy so did all the low post scoring talent we had on the team.Im not saying Hortford is simalar to Al just that Al was the only low post scoring talent we had. Shelden is a bruiser and a key rebounder who can get us tough points in the paint. Smoove gets out on the break and can take it to the basket and draw fouls when he doesnt think he is Craig Hodges. ZaZa shows alot of heart and gets some unconventional points. However we have no one to post up, draw a double team on the block or score vs one on one d all night long. Hortford is the best guy on the block in the draft. He fills a legit need not only for us but for any team that has plans of GOING ANYWHERE IN THE PLAYOFFS. I like Noah and what I have heard about Yi BUT I dont think either gives us what Hortford does.

Who is the center on the Spurs? I already forget. Who is the low post scorer on the Spurs? I think his first name is Timmy. Relax, your boy Smoove would still get plenty of playing time and plenty of wide open 3's with Horford on the block.

Quote:

Who is the center on the Spurs? I already forget. Who is the low post scorer on the Spurs? I think his first name is Timmy. Relax, your boy Smoove would still get plenty of playing time and plenty of wide open 3's with Horford on the block.

Oberto

Quote:

Quote:

Dont tell me you want Conley? We already had Morlen Wiley here once and that was enough.
uglyhammer.gif

And we have a million 6'9, 6'10 Atheletes on this team ,yet you want us to pick another one please....

What is in the draft?

HELLO

#11 is for the Guard, #3 is for the Best Available Player.

Get Over It. munching_out.gif

A million 6'9 players and not one that can score on the block or draw a double team on the block. How many times can you watch the ball thrown to ZazA followed by him lumbering or barreling into 3 people flipping up a prayer at the basket BEFORE YOU REALIZE WE LACK A BIG TIME POST PLAYER ON THIS TEAM.

Quote:

Face it their are no huge centers in this draft or at least that will be left at pick 3. No one is gonna trade a big time center to us anytime soon either. We need talent on the frontline. WE NEED A LOW POST SCORER. WE NEED A LOW POST SCORER. WE NEED A LOW POST SCORER.

If that is the only criteria, then we want Hawes. Offensively he's a better choice. But he is SOOOO young and needs work on defense. No way I want Horford ... just more of the same. Better than Wright, but ...

Ohhhh, this is going to be so painful again this year. Billy would get SOME support if he picks Horford, Conley, or Yi, or if he makes a trade. So there is no way he WINS, because most of us will be disappointed no matter what he picks. But we are talking Billy ... so maybe he'll pick some small forward that we've never heard of or a 6'7" SG with a lot of "upside".