• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Delfino traded to Raptors ... interesting

Admin

The Raptors acquired Delfino from the Pistons for 2 future 2nd round picks, which gives them 3 PGs now (if you consider that Delfino can play PG even though he is listed as a SG). I am very interested in seeing if this move was made to facilitate trading Calderon to us.

He isn't a traditional PG but he HAS played PG before, I have seen him do it many times. It might be totally unrelated but I find the timing of it to be a bit odd. The Pistons aren't helping themselves by making this trade now since its for future 2nd rounders so this trade could have been made later on. I really think it's related to the Calderon rumors.

Agree Delfino is no PG.The Raptors really need a legit SG.

Morris Petterson is all they haveat SG, and he is just a catch and shoot player that is aging.

I like how Delfino hustles whil eon the court but he is nothing special.

Quote:

Agree Delfino is no PG.The Raptors really need a legit SG.

Morris Petterson is all they haveat SG, and he is just a catch and shoot player that is aging.

Mo Pete is a FA. They have Anthony Parker (starter) and Juan Dixon at SG and had signed Luke Jackson near the end of the season. I like Delfino and think he is underrated. Maybe they will get rid of Dixon and/or Jackson.