• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Zach Randolph's "crimes" ... what are they?

Admin

It is thrown around quite frequently that Randolph has character issues and that is what makes a player of his talent level so difficult to trade. I am not fully aware of what all he has done so I am curious to see what his "crimes" are. Unfortunately he seems to have been lumped into a group with the likes of Artest, Rasheed, Sprewell, etc. Perhaps he is like them, but I don't think so. It is a bit ironic that a star PF in Portland is on the blocks because of character issues. Of course if you look at what Rasheed went on to do with the Pistons maybe the same could be in store for Randolph?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Punched Ruben Patterson in practice (Ruben thewifebeater probably deserved it) in 2003.

Also had some legal trouble when two cars that were registered in his name were caught racing in a 20mph zone. don't think he was driving. Also there was a sexual assault complaint filed by a stripper that was thrown out by the prosecutor. As of August 2006, he was still facing a civil suit regarding that.

Other smaller things include being called out by Nate McMIllian for his work ethic. Had microfracture surgery on his knee.

All this info I got from Wikipedia so don't know about anything recent. Seems like there are some stuff on there but i don't beleive his attitude is like that of Rasheed or Artest.

I will say I still don't want him though because of his knee and because we don't need him in my opinion.