• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sick of the junk people offer

OdentonFalcon

I am new to the board, I have been reading them for over a year, but never posted anything before. I am tired of all these trade offers for our picks and players where people offer us very little for what we have. Don't take any of these trades, keep the picks and use them. Why do people want these picks so bad in the first place? Because they want Yi, or Horford or who ever. Why should we let a team like Chicago or LA get a guy like Yi? Could we not use the benefits that he brings? I mean, a whole new country that has millions of people who will buy Hawks gear. A country that will send people over to fill the stands just to watch this guy. Plus he is a good player. Why give all that to someone else? Take Yi at 3 and the best PG at 11 and see what happens. Believe me, If we draft well this year, then we will be in the playoffs next year. I hate that people think that Atlanta can be fooled into giving away all of our good players because we need a PG. Draft one at 11 and see what happens. We can always trade after the draft if we have to.

Well said. People think that trading our #3 for some scrubs and a lower pick helps this team. This team is set to be good. We just need Yi and a PG. That's it. nothing else. Less than 11 days till the next 5 years of this franchise is determined.

My point exactly. I think that people think just because we are the Hawks we have lower standards or as fans we should accept less. Yes I want us to be a playoff team but at the same time I don't want us to pick up some else's garbage just to get a so called superstar with 1 or 2 good years left. I am glad that we didn't overpay for Dampier, Nene or Kenyon Martin. Now some of these guys want us to gut our team for KG or Kobe Bryant. Like OdentonFalcon said why should we let someone get a potential superstar instead of getting that player ourselves.