• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Matter what we can't forget

Wurider05

that barring the rash of injuries last season we would have been a playoff team. I think that we do have some issues that need to be addressed but we are not as bad as the experts may have you believe. We need to be careful that we not take steps back this summer. We weren't 13-69 this past season. We got lucky as hell with the draft lottery and we should take full advantage of that. Our core guys have gained another year of experience and that alone is more important than any trade or draft pick that we can make. I am sticking to my opinion that we are victims of bad coaching not a lack of talent.

I dont think we should trade any of our young guys including marvin and childress. These 2 guys in my mind are too valuable right now and will help tremendously this upcoming season. I say we just use our 2 draft picks and make the playoffs first. I think many on here are thinking championship before we even make the playoffs.

Quote:

I think many on here are thinking championship before we even make the playoffs.

Good point. Anybody can get lucky like the Cavaliers but I want a team that is always a threat to win it like the Spurs. I think that ASG is trying to do that. And with two lottery picks all BK has to do is hit .500 and we are set. WHat are that chances of him messing up two picks??

i agree completely...we're already pretty solid at 2,3, and 4 with JJ, Marvin, and JSmoove. 1 and 5 seem to be only areas of concern. With Oden already off the board, the next best option is the best true point in the draft. So with Conley giving you 11 points, 8 assists, JJ giving 22-25, JSmoove giving you 16-20, Marvin giving 18-20, and Sheldon giving you 10-12 and all the dirty work, then we're a 4 or 5 seed in the weak East. Then hopefully if we can get Noah or another athletic big man at 11, a bench consisting of Zaza, Noah, Speedy, and Chills is very solid.