• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Latest information

Sothron

Ellis is not nearly enough, your right. If Nellie goes wild over Yi you never know. Biedrins is a tough young kid but he still is a little raw.

GST is shopping J-Rich and his bad contract and knee. I want nothing to do with that and because he plays JJs spot I don't think BK would bite.

Biedrins and Ellis are the only two I'd want on GST.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Walter

Quote:

There is a group of posters like Walter whom are more interested in seeing what they have to type on a computer screen than they are seeing the Hawks win basketball games.

Would that be an example of you being aloof to what you are typing on a computer screen and showing more interest in the Hawks?

Hmm. I believe you just showed your ass for the 1000000000000 time Sir Black Knight of Hawksquawk. Next up? "Why we should draft SW, I mean the player most like him in Horford: part 2" Can't wait.

W

Quote:

Ellis/Biedrins

for

Chill/3

Chill would thrive in Nellies running game. Biedrins is a great young post but Nellie went small a lot and put him on the bench. Thats one reason GST could not rebound. I think the Chinese govt. is a wild card and will push for West coast and GST is perfect.

Ellis fell out of favor briefly with Nellie but came back strong later in playoffs. I think Nellie would part with Ellis, Biedrins I'm not so sure.

we all of all people should know just how hard it is to find a 7 footer that can play defense. i think it'd be tough to pry away biedrins from golden state but i don't think it's impossible. biedrin's still hasn't developed fully on the offensive end and his shot is god awful.

ellis is basically a bigger and better version of salim and i'd love to see him in a hawks uni..

Quote:

Hawks are playing this the right way IMO.

Thanks Sothron.

I agree. The more everyone is kept guessing about what we will do, the better our chances are. This could be misinformation to keep other gm's off guard.

Yi would be a gold mine in SF. Lived there for a while and he is custom made to that city.

Quote:

Yi would be a gold mine in SF. Lived there for a while and he is custom made to that city.

BK will ask everything + the kitchen sink + the big screen TV + the truck that pulls the trailer home for Yi. You bet there is some interesting dialog going on between Nellie and BK.

well i mentioned before that the stuckey kid looks like a sleeper. i don't know how I'd feel about it. He has the looks of possibly a real good player. If you look at his stats, he really lit it up and had impressive assists total as well. Very well could help jumpstart our offense.

As far as him being a comboguard. I don't know can't say that I've watched him but he has good assist totals especially as a young player on a bad team. i mean his very first game as a freshman, he threw down 10 assists. he did much better sophmore year than freshman year so that's good.

here's a highlight video...looks like a man among boys and seems to be able to be physical and rebound also for a guard. he also looks like he can fill it up. didnt show much as far as his point guard skills are except for a couple instances.

highlight

Quote:

well i mentioned before that the stuckey kid looks like a sleeper. i don't know how I'd feel about it. He has the looks of possibly a real good player. If you look at his stats, he really lit it up and had impressive assists total as well. Very well could help jumpstart our offense.

As far as him being a comboguard. I don't know can't say that I've watched him but he has good assist totals especially as a young player on a bad team. i mean his very first game as a freshman, he threw down 10 assists. he did much better sophmore year than freshman year so that's good.

here's a highlight video...looks like a man among boys and seems to be able to be physical and rebound also for a guard. he also looks like he can fill it up. didnt show much as far as his point guard skills are except for a couple instances.

highlight

His shooting form doesn't look right. He can't do those inside moves in the NBA. I'll pass.

Wow, I love everything about this thread.

I really like Stuckey, and think he really CAN play the point.

And if we came away with Biedrins and Ellis, that would be my best possible (somewhat realistic) scenario.

Ellis

Joe

MW

JS

Biedrins

would be a beastly line-up.

I dont think GS would do it, but I'd do it in a second.

Quote:

Quote:

Please, for the love of God let us draft a "pure pg" and not a combo guard.
banghead.gif

I second that we need a fast pg who can push the ball and feed our guys the rock.

Well I don't know why people keep calling Acie Law a combo guard.

Don't punish the guy just because he happens to be a talented scorer. Even with his inferior supporting cast he was within an assist per game of Conley Jr.

And as far as pushing the ball, last time I checked he was great at that too.