• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Since no one else will bring it up, I will!

Peoriabird

• Moderators

Kobe is the same guy who thought he was more important to the team's success than Shaq was so you'll have to forgive me if I don't trust his instincts on big men! wink.gif

Seriously, I wouldn't trust Kobe to make a decision that was anything but in Kobe's best interests for the immediate future.

Quote:

Quote:

but i think a lot of you are undervaluing his worth.

Are you including Kobe Bryant as someone who undervalues his worth also? Do you think that he would throw his own teammate under the bus if he help the Lakers win more Basketball games. Think about it!

i think a lot of players would throw teaamates under buses, if they didnt think they were being recorded..

with that said, no way for the #11 pick. i'd do a chill and #11 for bynum/farmer though.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

but i think a lot of you are undervaluing his worth.

Are you including Kobe Bryant as someone who undervalues his worth also? Do you think that he would throw his own teammate under the bus if he help the Lakers win more Basketball games. Think about it!

i think a lot of players would throw teaamates under buses, if they didnt think they were being recorded..

with that said, no way for the #11 pick. i'd do a chill and #11 for bynum/farmer though.

I would deal the #11 in a second for Bynum. You couldn't blink before that deal would be done. I would also do a Chill & 11 for Bynum/Farmer.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I would deal the #11 in a second for Bynum. You couldn't blink before that deal would be done. I would also do a Chill & 11 for Bynum/Farmer.

I'm on record for our #3 for Bynum + 2008 LAL 1st Rd pick...

I'm betting, of course, that this is the time to get-in while the getting is good with the Lakers... another transition cycle appears imminent with developments of the last several days, and if they're that in-love with Yi, I'm more than happy to accomodate them, in return for (a) the player who would have been the best healthy center prospect in this draft (ie, if you believe the accounts about Oden's medical reports) and (b) very possibly a better draft pick for 2008 than the one that PHX is getting from us.

Fwiw and btw, Farmar doesn't do anything for me.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm on record for our #3 for Bynum + 2008 LAL 1st Rd pick...

I'm betting, of course, that this is the time to get-in while the getting is good with the Lakers... another transition cycle appears imminent with developments of the last several days, and if they're that in-love with Yi, I'm more than happy to accomodate them, in return for (a) the player who would have been the best healthy center prospect in this draft (ie, if you believe the accounts about Oden's medical reports) and (b) very possibly a better draft pick for 2008 than the one that PHX is getting from us.

Fwiw and btw, Farmar doesn't do anything for me.

ya i don't like farmar either. he'll be a decent career backup. nothing more.

i have to admit once you put the trade for bynum with the 3rd pick in perspective i have to agree with you. bynum would be the 2nd best CENTER in the draft this year and would most likely be the 3rd pick. he plays a position of need.

but i still like the idea of giving up chills and 11 better.

then you nab conley @ 3.

and you just had the perfect draft.

conley, jj, marv, jsmith, bynum.

looks pretty solid to me.

Guest Walter

Quote:

This post is for the Bynum fans that feel he is worth the #3 pick in this years draft. Kobe Bryant was told in an interview that there was a chance for the lakers to acquire Jason Kidd last year but was not pursued because the Nets wanted Bynum included in any deal. Here was kobe's response after finding out about the possible trade this year. Note, Kobe was unaware that the interview was being taped!

"Are you kidding me?" Bryant says in the video before using several profanities in adding that the Lakers should "ship out" Bynum.

Bynum wants to WIN NOW. Same with Phil. Neither care for Bynum who is a "win later" player. Kidd is a "win now" player if there ever was one.

W