• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Congrats to Theus

Admin

I think that he will be a very good head coach for the Kings. I think that he needs to get rid of his vets and rebuild through the draft but with an ownership group that isn't afraid to spend money and take risks I think he will have a great chance to succeed.

Theus did a GREAT JOB at New Mexico St.

The King's young SG, Martin, reminds you alot of Theus in his younger years. A good scoring SG without elite atheleticsm.

Good luck with Artest is all I can say to Theus.

I know Theus played for the Kings for quite some time. He was there in the really bad years. When they got Mith Richmond the Hawks got the 30 + year old version of Theus for a year or two.

I remember when we added Moses Malon and Reggie Theus in the same off season. That was a championship level team. Alot of the national writers were predicting we would finally overthrow the Celtics. Too bad those darn Celtics were pretty good !

I think the Bucks suprisingly swept us in the 1st round. they had some good veterans in: Ricky Pierce, Sidney Moncrief, John Lucas, Terry Cummings, Roberts. We were over looking them and they took our shot at a title away.

This goes back to the late 80's so I could be off by a season or two. My memory is not the best going back 20 years but I do remember that a Bucks team swept us in the late 80's when we were heavy favorites to make somereal noise in the playoffs.

Quote:

Good luck to Theus and Julie Connor, Michael Manning and the rest of his studs from Hang Time.

that was the squad.