• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information (long)

Sothron

Quote:

Yes, you do know that every draft by every team in every sport can only have 100% agreement on what to do and no one on the team or the front office could possibly disagree.

The BS part is most certainly this:

You have every pick covered; so the gist of your post is, you have no idea who the Hawks will take and our management team is split on that decision. Woody's been wanting a pg for three years and BK has drafted nothing but SF's for two straight lotteries. Yea I would say they are split. Try telling us something we don't know....

uglyhammer.gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, you do know that every draft by every team in every sport can only have 100% agreement on what to do and no one on the team or the front office could possibly disagree.

The BS part is most certainly this:

You have every pick covered; so the gist of your post is, you have no idea who the Hawks will take and our management team is split on that decision. Woody's been wanting a pg for three years and BK has drafted nothing but SF's for two straight lotteries. Yea I would say they are split. Try telling us something we don't know....

uglyhammer.gif

Something is only BS if its not true. The burden of proof is on you to disprove it. I have had several posts on this board that were reported first and later on verified by other media outlets. You will notice I did not say at any point this is precisely what the Hawks will do because my whole original article was about how what each faction within the franchise would pick IF they had their own way and had no OTHER considerations regarding it.

If you are asking me who I think the Hawks will pick then I believe (note word believe not stating as fact)at this point they would probably go Horford, Yi, Conley (in that order) at #3 and Critt or Law in that order at #11 if we kept both picks. I CAN tell you as a fact they are trying very hard to trade the #3 pick for the best deal they can get. I just do not know at zero hero on draft night if they can make that deal happen.

Quote:

Something is only BS if its not true. The burden of proof is on you to disprove it.

When I say somone is a BS'r, It does not mean I am saying they are a liar. A BS'r is also someone who has the gift of gab. You wrote us a book and a soap opera read just to tell us: You do not know who we will pick (its between five or six players), BK probably wants BPA and Woody wants a PG, and they are looking to trade to get a veteran with one of the picks.

None of that is new and the BS is all the filler just to say the samething over again...

Quote:

Quote:

Something is only BS if its not true. The burden of proof is on you to disprove it.

When I say somone is a BS'r, It does not mean I am saying they are a liar. A BS'r is also someone who has the gift of gab. You wrote us a book and a soap opera read just to tell us: You do not know who we will pick (its between five or six players), BK probably wants BPA and Woody wants a PG, and they are looking to trade to get a veteran with one of the picks.

None of that is new and the BS is all the filler just to say the samething over again...

That is the BS. Most of the Post is obvious conjecture. No REAL information, just BS in a suppose wrap.

Unless it is from the horses mouth, it is RUMOR.

Just not validated facts. Warmed up conjecture from a "yawn" source.

Please spare me.

There are some rumblings that maybe Amare IS available. The big thing in PHX is chemistry and there is a quiet but effective Nash led faction that thinks the Suns were as good WITHOUT Amare.

The Suns may move Amare after all and Chris Sheridan says that he has a number of sources that he trusts THAT say that he might be on the move.

I heard Nash say several times that the Suns chemistry was not as good this year.

Quote:

There are some rumblings that maybe Amare IS available.

I would be all over that. I would even trade Smith/3rd for Amare. That would give us two legit stars. However we would really need to play him at the 4 where he belongs.

Then we could just draft Law and trade for a defensive C and be set.

"I CAN tell you as a fact they are trying very hard to trade the #3 pick for the best deal they can get. I just do not know at zero hero on draft night if they can make that deal happen."

Somewhere in the back of my mind I have this question that the info that they leaked via you, if that is what really happened, may influence their efforts to make a trade????

I actually am starting to believe that Sheridan may be right about his Amare sources. He said something like he had multiple sources telling him Amare may still be on the market.

I heard a few Nash and D'Antoni quotes during the playoffs about their chemistry needing to get better and after they lost to the Spurs they mentioned it again.

At the beginning of the year they were talking about how they were figuring out how to get Amare integrated again back in the offense. Diaw was a dud but he was not as involved this year.

The bad news is that my guess is their first call is to see if they can unload Banks with Amare to get KG. They may load up for a two year run at getting a title with Nash and KG getting a little older. Plus, KG wants to go to PHX.

I would also trade Smoove and 3 for Amare because he is already a superstar and he is just 24. But that knee worries me a little although he looked good the second half. There is something about microfracture that scares me.