• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hanno

BlackHawkDown

I think its pretty well known that I'm no fan of Eurotrash. But I think Hanno has caught a bad wrap. Hanno has never been given a real chance. Even Charles Barkley praised Hanno in a game he covered for TNT. Hanno isn't a center and that idiot Lon shouldn't be playing him there. Hanno wont be a star, but we could use a role player here and there. Besides he is a h@!! of a cheaper than the potential gone arye we call Hendu.

PS Europe still prodes second rate clowns.

take away isiah thomas and add jerry sloan to that group and you are on! thomas is horrible!

nate mcmillan is an incredibly good coach... what he did with the sonics with the talent they had was amazing... did you know that the sonics had more 2nd round picks on their roster than any other team?

No I didn't know that about the sonics , but I did know their roster was garbage. Sloan is in my third tier. Isaih had a young team comparable to the hawks yet he was in reality 1 game from the finals , if he beat Scott and the Nets he would have buldozed to the finals. People dont notice it but young players blossum in his system.

I think if we let Hanno go it will be like Scott Pollard all over again. He will get on someone else's team and become part of a bench mob. I would really like to keep him, but if we don't have any roster spots then Leon has showed me in his limited play that he can become good. So I will take him.

Hanno is a slow scrub that doesn't belong in the NBA.He gives

up two or three 3pt plays every game

"PS Europe still prodes second rate clowns."

Those second rate clowns would kick you're a** in a basketball

game that is for sure.Why aren't you the one in the NBA?

Would you really say you are better than Dirk Nowitski?Say

it so I can laugh.

These guys would whip you're butt in a basketball game.

I know you're not good enough to in the NBA or you would

be there making millions.

I actually like Hanno, the bad thing about him is that he is very soft. Babcock stated in yesterday's "ask the GM" if there isn't any trades then probably Hanno wont be sign. I really like Hanno the guy hits shots left and right when wide open 15-18 jumpers the bad wrap on him is that he is soft on defense. There has been games though that I have seen him play hard and tough and if the Hawks dont make any trades he will be unemployed, but someone will pick him up for cheap. In reality, I will like to keep him. Very good 15-18 shooter.

I've been reading the board for a little while now and have put off posting till now. I just couldn't take it anymore. Hanno is awful. A waste of bobo shorts. He's slow...number one problem...slow. He gets caught out of defensive position on half the possesions going his way. He falls for a shoulder fake left everytime and then gets caught when the opposing player goes right. His benefit to the hawks is only 2 fold. He'll set picks for JT and hand towels to Shareef.

Anyone who thinks it's a better long term solution to keep Hanno over Leon is smoking outback with Mookie Blaylock.

In an earlier post someone mentioned him in comparison to bringing the same things to the table CC does. One problem...CC can jump. Is he TMac? No! but at least CC doesn't get in the way of his own point guard and moves without the ball.

Anyway, Glad to be here.

Hanno"and 1"Mottola.This guy is the dumbest player we have on

the team.He commits the dumbest fouls.Why?Because he fouls

weak and gives up the basket...and 1!!!

Finally sombody else realizes Hanno sucks.

If that's the case Leon will be gone.It's a shame that it could

end this way.But if a guy doesn't even want to give effort then

he doesn't deserve a roster spot.