Law received guarantee from Hawks?

emorywjs

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Woody also made it clear that they were looking for a more distributing type PG who can D it up.

I also think that the ASG realized how stupid we were last year with the SW promise and I doubt it ever happens again.

It should never happen ever anyway but our GM is a dope.

BK was 100% the man who made the promise and the ASG/Mullin no longer deny it. The leak was from SW's agent who told teams that SW was finished working out because he had a promise well above the teams he was supposed to workout with. It was easily tracked back to the Hawks.

Our draft was over on May 30th. The SW promise will go down as one of the most unprofessional moves ever made by a GM. It made no sense and made BK the laughinstock of his peers and the media. The ASG also heard from angry ticket holders on the issue and I will bet as long as they own the team it will not happen again.

The day after the draft Levenson said it was all a big coincidence but even he stopped denying it over time because it was clear that a promise was made and he didn't want to keep lying. I honestly believe it was the promise that has BKs butt more on the hot seat than just about anything because it exposed him to the ASG as maybe not as swift as they believed. Plus, turns out SW isn't very good and you can bet they trusted BK to make the promise one that would at least work out for the team.