• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What the hell?

Wurider05

Quote:

I have been listening to 790 all day and they are reporting that we are going to draft Law with the 3rd pick. Are they serious???

LOL they must be joking.

Of course if they did that all of the GM's drafting after the Hawks would be happy as usual.

What? I heard they said the 11th pick because Law pulled out of his workout with the Hornets. Ford on Espn said it was the Clippers that promised him though. That can't be right.

Quote:

What? I heard they said the 11th pick because Law pulled out of his workout with the Hornets. Ford on Espn said it was the Clippers that promised him though. That can't be right.

Let's be real we know way more than those talk radio clowns. The Hawks haven't promised Law anything.

morning that the Hawks had promised Acie Law at #3. He later reported that Acie Law had canceled his workout with NO.

I'm calling BS. I don't think there is ANY way the Hawks promised Law ANYTHING. Chad Ford reported that he won't slip past the Clips at #14 as he has a promise there and I think he COULD be drafted by us at #11. Therefore, why keep working out?

You been listening to the Stu's or Stew's or how ever you spell it?

Those are the dumbest guys in radio. The only reason have a job.......well, I won't go there.

But they are complete morons ! I can't stand hearing them yell BIG UPS for 3 hours straight.

A couple of regular guys being regular on the radio. Nope, it's not the best information you can get sports-wise, but they are entertaining and genuine.

(full disclosure statement)

(announcers voice, hushed and hurried) The 2 Live Stews have had the author of this post on their show twice....obviously before they got popular. This may have had an effect on the comment made above in the affirmative.

Quote:

You been listening to the Stu's or Stew's or how ever you spell it?

Those are the dumbest guys in radio. The only reason have a job.......well, I won't go there.

But they are complete morons ! I can't stand hearing them yell BIG UPS for 3 hours straight.

Buck and Kincade are the dumbest and there are also reporting this stupidity as well.

The "2 Live Stews" is a unique and highly entertaining show - by far the highest-rated and most entertaining sports talk radio show in Atlanta. That is why they are the only Atlanta-based sports talk radio show that has a national audience despite the fact that they have been on the air for a relatively short period of time compared to the other guys.

If you don't like the Stews, you are more than welcome to listen to "Buck and Kincaid" trash Mike Vick for 3 hours every day.

Kincade is such an idiot and a jerk, and I hate Buck on principal because I'm a Gator fan.

I've gotten a little tired of the Stews talking about stuff besides sports. I think it has gotten worse since they went national. Other than that I do enjoy their show and their style.

They seem like they are just being themselves and they are pretty funny and silly at times which I enjoy. They don't take themselves too seriously and are willing to listen to different opinions, unlike some other hosts who barely listen to other people's opinions.

Quote:

Kincade is such an idiot and a jerk, and I hate Buck on principal because I'm a Gator fan.

I've gotten a little tired of the Stews talking about stuff besides sports. I think it has gotten worse since they went national. Other than that I do enjoy their show and their style.

They seem like they are just being themselves and they are pretty funny and silly at times which I enjoy. They don't take themselves too seriously and are willing to listen to different opinions, unlike some other hosts who barely listen to other people's opinions.

There is no good sports radio choice in Atlanta. Just listen to Bortz and Steve Harvey in the morning. 97.5 in the afternoon.

You're not kidding. I want to hear what Kincaid, Perry, and Belue will say if Vick gets off. They've all but convicted and sentenced him so far. They might rip a coronary on the air if he gets off without a conviction and/or suspension. Hmmmmm....

Quote:

A couple of regular guys being regular on the radio. Nope, it's not the best information you can get sports-wise, but they are entertaining and genuine.

(full disclosure statement)

(announcers voice, hushed and hurried) The 2 Live Stews have had the author of this post on their show twice....obviously before they got popular. This may have had an effect on the comment made above in the affirmative.

I like their show to. Real deal though; if Law pulled out, he got a promise from someone...

LOL I CAN'T stand Buck and Kincade. By far the most ignorant NBA "afficionados" ever. Buck, who is semi-decent socially will say something like "OK, Hawks draft talk coming up next!" followed by some @$$hole remark by Kincade about the Hawks. Then after 15 minutes of all the SAME BS COMMERCIALS, their Hawks talk lasts about 5 minutes (Kincade talking about how this year's past team was the worst team ever, how there is no hope). Kincade has made so many wrong NBA predictions that I won't even start.

The 2 Live Stews is a much more entertaining show. They have all sorts of guests all the time, not just those lave Mike Vick informants on Buck and Kincade, and they are much more social.

I loved how the day Kobe requested to be traded (3 weeks ago), the only thing they talked about on Buck and Kincade was Mike Vick???!

I believe you...I just hope we take Acie Law IV though. He blatantly said "I think I'm the best PG in this draft and I will prove it." I don't know if he's worked out / will work out against Mike Conley, but THAT'S the attitude I want to see. We need a vocal point guard with somewhat of an ego, not joker Tyronn Lue. Hopefully if we take Acie, he adapts that stern Anthony Johnson attitude (if you know what I mean).