• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PLEASE DRAFT YI AT #3, BK!!!

BHayley

Shelden will only get better. Without that GD shoulder contraption he was very solid, a top rookie (top 5 to me). He is our poor man's Horford. You get Yi and can mess around with him all you want. If we play GS, put Yi at center. If we play the Spurs, put Yi and Smoove and Shelden in. If we could somehow trade Marvin for a Morris Peterson player to back up Joe (or something?) and draft Yi that'd be cool. I DON'T want to give up all our wings for Gasol. Yi has no injury history and is already 22.

What do you think? I think ANY MOVE besides getting Brandan Wright will help this team immediately

• 5 months later...

Quote:

Shelden will only get better. Without that GD shoulder contraption he was very solid, a top rookie (top 5 to me). He is our poor man's Horford. You get Yi and can mess around with him all you want. If we play GS, put Yi at center. If we play the Spurs, put Yi and Smoove and Shelden in. If we could somehow trade Marvin for a Morris Peterson player to back up Joe (or something?) and draft Yi that'd be cool. I DON'T want to give up all our wings for Gasol. Yi has no injury history and is already 22.

What do you think? I think ANY MOVE besides getting Brandan Wright will help this team immediately

Good call BHayley! Shelden will only get better!

Quote:

Quote:

Good call BHayley! Shelden will only get better!

bwahahahahahaha!