• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Poll: If we draft Horford....

GST

If they draft Horford, I hope they trade Shelden while he still has some value. He's an upgraded version of Shelden no doubt, but I think unless you're planning on Smoove walking after this season, you won't be able to have a Center/PF rotation of Smoove/Shelden/Jones/ZaZa/Horford/Lorenzen when none of them are legitimate big men. The same could be true for Yi. I'm not against either of them being drafted, but I don't want us having alot of valuable (debateable on how valuable) pieces sitting on the bench while we have other needs to be addressed.

I agree Drag, we will have to make a trade of one of the forwards soon, regardless of who we pick.

If Horford is taken by us, he'll have to play center to let Smoove play his best position at PF. Yi, can move between all three front court spots, but Horford goes between PF and C.

I think he's a natural PF who can play some C - in fact, I think he can play the majority of his minutes at center if that's what he was asked to do.

For us, though, I think he'd probably start at C over Zaza, but he'd also get minutes at PF when Josh Smith is either on the bench or playing SF. I even think Horford could play some minutes at SF himself.