• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK rejecting 3, Chillz, fillers for Gasol?!?!?

DavidSomerset

http://slamonline.com/online/2007/06/links...and-foxy-brown/

Quote:

There’s apparently some talk about the Hawks trading with Memphis for Pau Gasol. The Hawks would move the 3 pick along with a few reserve players (including Josh Childress and Anthony Johnson) for Gasol. I can’t tell you how much I hope this happens.
But from what I heard from Atlanta today, it’s not happening.

Maybe BK is holding out in hopes that the demand drops from 3, Chillz to just 3 and fillers????

confused.gif

• Premium Member

I would have thought that would be the deal we were looking for. Maybe BK is pushing Zaza, Speedy, #3, Fillers.... however, if we get Gasol and Law... I won't be mad.

We might get Gasol and Luke??

Luke and Pau?

Sounds like an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Luke, Pau, Jessie, Jake, and Jo! with Boss Hog!

even if we do reject it, still might be a good idea for BK....reject it and if Memphis doesnt call back during the draft to accept it (#3, scrubs), then BK always has the option of calling them and throwing in Childress....

i mean there are no other teams rumored to be in the Gasol talk to compete with.

Quote:

Quote:

There’s apparently some talk about the Hawks trading with Memphis for Pau Gasol. The Hawks would move the 3 pick along with a few reserve players (including Josh Childress and Anthony Johnson) for Gasol. I can’t tell you how much I hope this happens.
But from what I heard from Atlanta today, it’s not happening.

Maybe BK is holding out in hopes that the demand drops from 3, Chillz to just 3 and fillers????

confused.gif

Not surprised, Chillz is alot better then what you guys think about him as, he can become a good player, like I said earlier, he alot closer to JJ talent wise then many of you think, I know he won't get that type of money becuase of PT and who he plays for, but he always makes a impact something that no other Hawk does well, I'm not suprise at all, I would trade J. Smith and the 3rd, with filler, for Gasol though.