• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From A good friend In College Station Texas

Hollywood

My ex Fiance' Who goes to A&M she know's Acie Law's girl And from what his girl told her Acie Did get the Nod that he was going to get picked by the hawks @ 11 but they also reminded him that there is a possibility that he might get pick b4 hand but if he's there at 11 he's a hawk no doubt. I don't know how true this is but if it is true how do ya'll feel about that. She's a hawks fan too so i dont think she would Lie to me like that but hell she my ex for a reason.

• Moderators

Quote:

Look at the name of the originator of threads over the last week or two and you'll see some threads by Sothron about what he has heard for the Hawks' plans. With regard to Law, his report was that they really liked his workout but did not promise him they would pick him.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Look at the name of the originator of threads over the last week or two and you'll see some threads by Sothron about what he has heard for the Hawks' plans. With regard to Law, his report was that they really liked his workout but did not promise him they would pick him.

That is exactly correct. They did like his workout and may draft him but they absolutely did not promise him at #11. No player in the draft has gotten any guarantee from the Hawks.