• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think I know the answer to Sothron's riddle.

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Now, let's do this beginning July 1st.

Assuming this goes to Minnesota:

a.) Kurt Thomas - $8.09M

b.) Tyronn Lue - $3.50M

c.) Lorenzen Wright - $3.25M

d.) Josh Childress - $3.63M

Total:

Minnesota outgoing: $22.00M (does not include trade kicker)

Minnesota incoming: $18.47M (needs to be at least $17.6M)

Phoenix outgoing: $21.35M (does not include trade kicker)

Phoenix incoming: $22.00M

Atlanta outgoing: $10.38M (needs to be at least $10.61M)

Atlanta incoming: $13.26M (does not include trade kicker)

--- --- --- ---

Atlanta falls *just* short. That means that either Salim or Solomon would go to Phoenix perhaps?

I'm a little concerned that that Belkin may accuse ASG of making an under the table deal in order to circumvent the court's earlier order. With the stupidity already shown by that Maryland judge, I won't assume common sense will rule the day.

• Premium Member

I think since the rabbit got out of the bag that this thread just reinforces why I urge people to watch all the whole draft. If any of these things happened I *think* they would announce a trade during the draft and say it can't be completed until July 1st for contract reasons.

Quote:

We need a private board for this site. That's all I'm going to say.

Why not make a post and say "meet in the chatroom in 5 minutes". Those who have accounts can get in there and get the info and be out. It also wouldn't allow much time for those trolls to create an account and get in, before the information is passed. Noone could post but you, and as soon as you post, everyone leaves the room. Anyone not in the room when you post, couldn't see the info...anyway. grin.gif

Quote:

Can we make an agreement on draft day with the Suns and Wolves to make a trade on July 1 and have a GUARANTEE that they won't change their minds?

i know,if we draft for them and they change their minds we're basically screwed,lol

• Moderators

I would not hesitate to do it as long as Phoenix was willing to publically announce the trade in advance and that didn't run afoul of the CBA (which I don't think it would). You can legally obligate yourself to do something in the future.