• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please NO RIDNOUR!!!! PLEASE!!!!

bumpyphish1

Geez. Of everything getting thrown out there, this is possibly the worst thing we could possibly do. Now that talk of us drafting Brandan Wright at #3 is dead, the biggest mistake we can possibly make is giving up the #11 for Ridnour. I think it's pretty telling that the deal is on the table from Seattle's side. They are begging us to accept.

LOL I KNOW.

And BK will probably make this boneheaded move while all the owners and coaches are yelling "BILLY NO!!!!"

I wouldn't be worried though. BK only likes bigger PGs "or so we hear." Any PG from the draft or Jarrett Jack would be 2 thumbs up for me.

BK better get it right this year or else I will be so d@mn pissed off.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Could you imagine if we traded 11 AND Salim for Ridnour then drafted Brandan Wright?

It's certainly BK-esque. Ridnour is a worst case scenario. I'll take Speedy over Luke.

Ridnour is a decent shooter, actually. But, he plays no defense and his shot is a SET shot in the worst way. He has to be WIDE open to get his shot off. Almost Childress wide open. Of all the other PG names being thrown around, I just cannot imagine us settling for Ridnour. Why does Sekou like him so much? Am I missing something?

Diesel, I had that nightmare last night. I honestly think that scenario would be the worst event of my entire life. Seriously.

Bill Simmons on the Hawks trying to get Ridnour:

"I just love the thought of Chris Wallace and Billy Knight talking trade -- those talks should be simulcast on the Nitwit Channel. By the way, when you say Billy Knight is trying to acquire Luke Ridnour for the 11th pick ... you're talking about the 11th pick of the second round, right?"