• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I have told you again & again: BK is the man!

bumpyphish1

Try to find a post where I didn't defend BK. He is getting ready to DOMINATE this draft for us. (Of course I say this with rumors of a possible Ridnour trade - bletch!). But, if he really finds a way to bring Amare to the ATL, then you all better sing a new tune. BK is patient and confident and definitely knows his [censored]!

Bring it home, Billy!

• Moderators

I think some of BK's moves haven't been defensible but let me say this:

BK has the chance to right some wrongs with this draft and to come out smelling like a rose. But he absolutely, positively cannot get it wrong this time.

Quote:

I think some of BK's moves haven't been defensible but let me say this:

BK has the chance to right some wrongs with this draft and to come out smelling like a rose. But he absolutely, positively cannot get it wrong this time.

agreed. he has to get it right this time. for sure. but, he knows his job is on the line. now is when he cannot afford to be patient anymore - and now is the right time not to be patient anymore! it really has set up perfectly for us. i don't want to jinx anything, but if all the scenarios (or half of them) are really on the table, odds are we are going to come out of this draft looking pretty good. let's hope it happens.

i noticed hawksfanatic has changed his BK with devil horns picture to one of the owners. i expect other similar changes around the board soon.

Billy Knight could be the man - if he grows a pair and trades for what this team needs to take it to the next level. If he could quit mother-henning these picks and players then we could be on the verge of something special. However, he has shown very little for me to have faith that he will in fact do that.

Don't be surprised if Sheldon Williams is starting at the 5 next year and Speedy Claxton at the 1.

If we trade the #11 for Luke Ridnour, we have to fire him. Period.

He MUST take Horford with the third pick. Say what you want but:

1. He is the best player at #3

2. He is the most valuable trade asset available

It has to be done.