• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big Amare to Hawks Update

sinctybldh

from rotoworld

ESPN is reporting that a potential three-team deal involving Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire and the No. 3 and 11 picks could happen on Wednesday or Thursday.

The Timberwolves would send Garnett to Phoenix, the Hawks would get Stoudemire and the Wolves would get the No. 3 and 11 pick from the Hawks. This deal would reunite Stoudemire with Joe Johnson, give the Wolves the draft picks they covet and the Suns would get one of the league's premiere power forwards. You have to wonder why the Suns would part with Amare, but despite the fact he didn't miss a game last season after microfracture surgery on his knee, it is still in the back of everyone's mind.

Let me be the first to congratulate myself. I was calling for an Amare trade about a month ago. Hahaha. This is my scenario. We trade JC, Zaza, Lue, Wright, 3 and 11 to Min. We recieved Amare, Barbarosa and 29. Phoenix recieves KG and 7th pick. What do you all think of that trade?

Quote:

Let me be the first to congratulate myself. I was calling for an Amare trade about a month ago. Hahaha. This is my scenario. We trade JC, Zaza, Lue, Wright, 3 and 11 to Min. We recieved Amare, Barbarosa and 29. Phoenix recieves KG and 7th pick. What do you all think of that trade?

Espn said that Phx would have to send us another contract, but not necessarily a Kurt Thomas....so maybe Barbosa?

I know this would never happen but it would be awesome if we could get nash as well. We could give them our 2 picks, josh smith, and marvin for nash and amare. Id do it in a heartbeat and anyone who wouldnt is foolish because its a 2 time MVP and a 1st team All NBA center.