• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please join me today to talk Hawks Basketball

BillShanks

Hello fellow Hawks' fans,

Today on my sports talk show in Macon ("The Bill Shanks Show" on 105.5 the Fan) we're going to be talking Hawks' Basketball.

Unfortunately, we're not able to stream the show live yet. But we are going to be taking phone calls today and Thurday getting predictions for the draft. We'd love to hear from you just to get your thoughts on what the Hawks should do.

Tuesday the entire show was devoted to the Hawks. So I know the next three days we're going to be talking more about the draft and what the Hawks might do.

And we're going to try to have Sekou Smith on the show today during the 5:00 pm hour.

I'm going to try to get the tape of the shows online later today. But if you'd like to talk a bit about the Hawks, please call 478-646-1055 between 4:30 - 6:00 pm ET today.

Thanks.

Bill Shanks

Now or on my show later this afternoon? Just kidding.

From what I've heard, the Stoudemire trade has a great chance at going through. I think they've got to figure out if they do that trade where they are going to get their PG from. They know they have to have a new PG on the roster come Friday morning.

There is ZERO doubt in my mind these picks will be traded. If it's not Amare, I think it'll be Gasol (for 3) and either Ridnour or Calderon (for 11).

When Woodson was on my show last week it was obvious he wants veteran players that can help this club win as soon as possible.

Bill, you are the man. I've been trying to talk your show up on here as of late.

Keep the Hawk talk up!

You can probably sucker me into another call (I called yesterday praising the idea of getting Barbosa and we spoke of how Hawksquawk has been down - I guess you figured out the cookie thing?).

Please god, no Ridnour!!!! I'm starting to think that Barbosa rumour was heresay.

What's up Bill, it's the same dragitoff that's a premium subscriber on your site. I live in Albany, GA area. When are you guys gonna' get syndicated so we can hear you down here! I hated I missed you when you came through here on your book tour. Next time you're this way, holla' at me!

Bill, you have a great show.

I grew up in Macon, only moving to the Atlanta area a few years ago. I was in town last Tuesday and caught part of your show. Your NBA coverage trumps anything ever done by the talking heads at the Atlanta stations.

If/when you are able to stream the show online, please let us know.

Your Braves coverage isn't half bad either. wink.gif

No doubt. I usually don't get to listen live because of too many interuptions at work (how dare they!), but I have caught the replays you've put up. I like how you were razzing Gentry last week about the rumored deal for D. Howard!