• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When was the Bucher report actually on the air?

sturt

• Premium Member

I'm sitting here watching the ESPN.com video, and the first up is Bucher talking about the PHX/MIN/ATL trade.

He reports the trade is simply KG to PHX, #3 and #11 to MIN, and Amare + filler to ATL.

Asked if he foresaw any hang-ups such as was experienced with the LAL and BOS situations, and he said it all rested with the Hawks' ownership and their situation... he also remarked that our people were meeting with Chinese officials today about whether or not we may still be interested in Yi at #3, and that that could somehow have some impact on all of this (... he didn't flesh that out too well, though... obviously we aren't going to flunk out of a trade for Amare b/c we want Yi).

So... my question... when was this on TV? Tonight? Earlier today? This morning?

rolleyes23d.gif

Claxton would be our BU PG so we'd have Lue/Salim to get us our BU wing. A guy I keep mentioning just because he has done well against us, the #'s work out and he obviously has a personal connection to us is Damien Wilkins.

Jack / Claxton

Johnson

Marvin / Wilkins

Smith / Jones

Amare / Noah / Wright

Where do I sign?

Quote:

If we could substitue #11 for Shelden Williams then a lot of folks would probably think a lot differently about Billy Knight.

#3 / Shelden / Zaza / AJ

Childress for either Calderon or Jack

#11 on BPA

I would rather keep Shelden, because it would keep bk from get Luke with # 11