• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Espn: Hawks taking Horford and Law

WraithSentinel

Quote:

Just please no Yi..

Why? We need a project. I think we could lose with Amare. Woody is one of the worst coaches to ever walk a sideline. That ain't going to change. We will lose this year. Just deal with it, AtLaS. At least we get on tv and we have a better base for the real coach who follows.

Let's say we draft Conley. What does that give us? He's barely going to play. He will be, in Woody's view, our 3rd best pg, at best! Look forward to 29 - 53 with your view. But even if he works out, what is that, a few more wins? Maybe we squeeze into the playoffs and Woody squeezes into a new contract and you can forget about the window of opportunity with these guys.

I want the most talented player out of this draft for next year's coach. Not this one.

Quote:

Why? We need a project.

I guess you don't like Josh Smith and Joe Johnson.

Quote:

Let's say we draft Conley. What does that give us? He's barely going to play.

Just like he didn't play Marvin, Shelden, Smith, Childress in their rookie years? Please, Speedy will be injured as soon as the season starts. Conley would get at least 20 minutes per game.

Quote:

I want the most talented player out of this draft

Than why would you want Yi?

• Premium Member

Quote:

...bung hole.

Yi? Horford? Trade/no trade?

Not saying who it is, b/c I don't know... but we'll ALL know fairly soon, won't we... and it will be plural, not singular.
munching_out.gif

Is it nbasuperstar40, who made the claim that Yi is a done deal according to his inside sources?

Is it Sekou, and a host of others it appears, who are making the claim that Horford will be the pick?

Is it one of the many who are claiming the Stoudamire trade to be dead?

Is it one of the many who are claiming that there is a deal for a PG associated with the #11?

'Twill be revealing, for sure.

munching_out.gif

Don't get us started on how bad Woody is as a coach. See: substitution pattern, time-outs, "offense strategy"- there is none other than drain the shot clock and hope JJ can score, playing players into the ground (JJ/Childress, Lue), uneven development of players, his doghouse for players with fire, need I go on?

Woody is simply one of the worst coaches in the NBA.

If we pick Horford it frees the team up to make more moves. In fact, almost anyone we pick at 3 is going to either be traded or free the team up to trade other assets such as Childress, Marvin, and Sheldon. Its not a bad pick by any means, its just not as good as Yi, IMO.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

...bung hole.

Not saying who it is, b/c I don't know... but we'll ALL know fairly soon, won't we... and it will be plural, not singular.
munching_out.gif

Is it nbasuperstar40, who made the claim that Yi is a done deal according to his inside sources?

Is it Sekou, and a host of others it appears, who are making the claim that Horford will be the pick?

Is it one of the many who are claiming that there is a deal for a PG associated with the #11?

munching_out.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

...bung hole.

munching_out.gif

munching_out.gif

bump...

Just thought it odd that, after all that ranting about posters making things up, we weren't making a bigger deal about it once the misinformant(s) was/were clearly identified.

For the record... and no personal offense intended... reports coming from this poster ought to be met with a very suspicious eye in the future...

This is how the marketplace of ideas polices itself... we make sure that those who fail to report accurately are highlighted... kosher?

cool.gif

Quote:

Quote:

...bung hole.

munching_out.gif

munching_out.gif

lol, your funny, I tryed calling him after the draft but he didn't answer, he was being honest, it's even noted that the Hawks were going in that direction, look at draftexpress.com. anyway I never said anything about Yi in Atlanta, I just gave his opinion since he does work for the NBA.