• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Belkin is the owner who want Yi

WraithSentinel

Quote:

If Steven A. Smith ever provided reliable information, I missed it. But he is certainly good for saying something provocative (and saying it QUITE LOUDLY).

....and mentioning he's friends with Shaq and hates Kobe while saying it too.

Well that certainly matches Belkin's pattern. Looking for money wherever he can get it and to heck with what is good for the franchises. Also, it makes sense in terms of what each of the owners do. If I remember correctly, Belkin is into credit cards, mass-mailings (e.g. mailbox spam), and that sort of thing. Imagine if he could get his coupon packs (I am pretty sure he does those "Value Packs" that come in the mail) to be circulated in China and how much money he could make off that.

At any rate, its a rumor, and should be dealt with that way, but the pattern fits...

Damn, I just thought of this. Belkin came up with the images on credit cards. Imagine how much money he could make off of Yi's image on a credit card in China!

• Moderators

Quote:

Steven just said it on Espnews. Just need to take my word for it. I am not in BSing move right now.

I wasn't trying to imply you were BSing. If there was a link, I was interested in reading it. That is all.

Steven A. Smith did say this, but he blasted the hawks for wanting to draft Yi, but said that he would be the greatest pick in the world for the Celtics. He said Yi would fill the arena and the marketing would be out of this world. I say forget boston taking Yi, lets get him. He should be the pick.

Steven A. Smith did say this, but he blasted the hawks for wanting to draft Yi, but said that he would be the greatest pick in the world for the Celtics. He said Yi would fill the arena and the marketing would be out of this world. I say forget boston taking Yi, lets get him. He should be the pick.