• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sekou says.

Diesel

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hawks will make the safe, responsible pick: Al Horford.

Al Horford a 6/9 PF lottery pick to come off the bench just brillant this franchise is turning into a complete joke.

What I said last year is that Shelden only made sense if they were willing to let him play a sizable portion of his time at C.

This year, I am saying that the Hawks have lost their mind unless they plan on playing Horford at C a majority of his time or they have a trade in mind to resolve the fact that we would have 3 starting PFs in Horford, Shelden and rising star, Josh Smith.

If they see Horford as Dwight Howard/Amare Stoudamire - the pick makes sense but they better be right.

That's simply too many I-Fs when none of them involve him being a potential superstar at any position.

It takes a complete idiot to draft essentially the same player, BOTH intended to play "up" and OUT OF POSITION, top 5 when Yi and Roy are on the board.

W

But also bench pressed 24 times. That's impressive. He's got the body, lower body. Not just height. It's like Bill Russell told Oden. He could jump and touch the top of the backboard. But that's not where the basket is. He said it's about position and timing. Horford has what it takes.