• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Are we just an immature team?

Admin

Thats the only reason why I can think of when pondering why we lose our asses to the bad teams and somehow play good enough to win against the good teams (most of the time). Do we just not have the mentality to take the lesser teams seriously? I dont know the answer but as much as they disgust me in blowout losses to teams like the Grizz, they make me proud as [censored] when they put the smack down on a hot team like the Sixers. That was a very impressive win last night, no doubt. [censored] shame that recent losing streak killed any playoff chances we had, but thats life. I am still hoping we get lucky and win the lottery, or worst case get a top 3 pick so that we can keep it.

The inconsistency of this team is the most frustrating aspect. I think even the players realize this. How in the [censored] can you go from getting beaten to a pulp by the Bulls and Grizzlies, and then go into Philadelphia and beat the hottest team in the NBA since the All-Star break.

What this suggests is that this team has a switch that they turn on and off depending upon who the competition is. They turned it on against New York and Milwaukee before the road trip. Going into Memphis and Chicago, they seemingly turned it off. The switch was off in Toronto as well, and the only reason that game was close is because Toronto is terrible even when they play their best. Then against Philly, the switch goes back on and the Hawks pretty much dominate the game from start to finish.

I don't know why, but this team seems to think it can coast to victories in some games, while in others they know they have to work their tails off to get the W.