• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Knicks just got Zach Randolph for nothing

SmooveTheFuture

• Admin

...not for nothing, they get rid of his huge contract which is 2 years longer then Francis'. They also get rid of his attitude and they open it up for Aldridge and Oden to get the PT. Its addition by subtraction. Also, Frye is a nice addition to have as a big man to come off your bench.

Quote:

Yes. Portland got the best of this deal. Isiah hasn't learned that you don't win by spending the most money.

What are you smoking Frye is softer then any big man I ever seen he has no low post moves no defense. The Knicks just got a borderline Allstar who avgs 20/10 for what a Soft big man get real. Good luck to anyone trying to guard both Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry down low I know the Hawks wont be able too.

• Admin

There is a reason why he ruined the CBA, screwed up the Raptors and helped make the Knicks into an even bigger mess after Laydon left. He is a terrible executive. The results of the CUrry trade is still laughable. The Bulls probably have a statue of him in their office for that steal of a trade.

Quote:

Quote:

Yes. Portland got the best of this deal. Isiah hasn't learned that you don't win by spending the most money.

What are you smoking Frye is softer then any big man I ever seen he has no low post moves no defense. The Knicks just got a borderline Allstar who avgs 20/10 for what a Soft big man get real. Good luck to anyone trying to guard both Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry down low I know the Hawks wont be able too.

If nothing else, they will be the fattest combo in a few months. The New York Snacks!

Randolph will be dead in three months being in NYC.

• Premium Member

Randolph and Curry are now the worst defensive combo at starting C/PF in the NBA. Throw in Starbury who hasn't played defense since leaving Minnesota then that team could set a record for most points allowed in a season.

the rest of your posts make a lot more sense now...

Randolph, just like 'Starbury,' is a team chemistry poison whose individual stats never translate to team success.

Isaiah just made one of his patented "spend lots of money on me-first players" moves that make him one of the worst GMs in the league...

Quote:

the rest of your posts make a lot more sense now...

Randolph, just like 'Starbury,' is a team chemistry poison whose individual stats never translate to team success.

Isaiah just made one of his patented "spend lots of money on me-first players" moves that make him one of the worst GMs in the league...

See? Now that is sensible thinking. Good work.

Their defense at PF/C didn't get any WORSE with the trade. Frye and Francis weren't doing anything for that team and they just got a guy that's 20-10.

It's a nice individual move for the Knicks...they'll be better. People need to realize no one is out there offering defensive big men for garbage like Frye/Francis.

And if our owners weren't so cheap, we could probably have gotten Randolph for Speedy/Zaza. It wouldn't make our D any better, but we didn't have any 20-10 guys last year either.