• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Secretary of Defense Theo............WOW

Admin

Theo gets his 9th block tonight, the final with Jermaine Oneal driving the lane with under 2 seconds to go on a thunderous dunk attempt and Theo just said nope. [censored] he is awesome. 3 games against the Pacers this year he has 24 blocks. Remember in JTs charity game this year and Ratliff told Oneal not to bring it in his house? Well I guess he didnt learn his lesson. Great win tonight boys.

Listened on W.S.B. until game was about 2/3 thru the

4th quarter, then the station suddenly switched to the

Rush Limberneck talk show, so I missed the ending.

Thanks for the update. Too bad that we are so close

to the end of the season. Otherwise, we might make it

to the playoffs. It's getting late in the season now.

The last two wins make me even more pissed about the three losses the Hawks had to Memphis, Chicago, and Toronto where they basically just went through the motions on the court.

Those three games will be looked upon as a tremendous missed opportunity. Had we won those games like we were supposed to do, we'd be right in the thick of the race for the 8th playoff spot.

What could/should have been:

Milwaukee Bucks 33-35

Washington Wizards 32-35

Atlanta Hawks 32-39

New York Knicks 30-38

The Bucks are currently winning their game, but it's not even half time yet. The Knicks are getting beat by the Bulls right now, and the Wizards are on the road trip that will kill their season. Had the Hawks took care of business, they would be 2.5 games behind a team that really isn't playing that well at all.

But no! We blow our friggin chance because we think we can sleep walk and take a team lightly just because they are bottom dwellers in the league.

Well,The Hawks are inconsisant for the same reason

New Orleans/Houston/Suns are inconsisant...Shoot

first PG's.

Notice the Hornets became more consisant without

Baron Davis.

I've been a Terry supporter for a while, but I'm starting to think that may be the case.

Tonight, I saw a very alarming sign with Terry. He was being replaced in the line up at the end of the game by Jermaine Jackson for defensive purposes. I don't see how a guy who was considered the best defensive player in college basketball during his senior season can become such a terrible defender, but that looks to be the case with Jason Terry.

He doesn't play his man, he tries to get more steals playin' the passing lanes. But those 3 losses this last week were big. It's not the fact we lost,but the fact we lost so badly. We're not done yet, & the players know it. But now the post-season is a far-fetched thought.

~Peace

• Premium Member

I'd believe Big dog.

However, we are 7-28 on the road. We just can't win on the road. The team has been coming together over it's last 20 games. But the road is still what it is. A tough win.

I think we can beat the lakers and the wizards coming up.

But on the road?

@Detroit

@NY

@Washington

@New Orleans...

Plus another hard game against Philly...

It's too much for this team to play top teams on the road.

Almost every team has a winning home record.Even

the Bulls.You can say the Hawks would be in the

playoffs if they won road games...But you could

also make that case for Chicago.

Chicago will surpass Atlanta next year and the Hawks

will finish just ahead of Cleveland and Miami and Washington.