• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey Sothron

Dragitoff

No, this isn't a post trying to bash you or something. You hear back from your sources last night after the draft or this morning. Is there anything in the works to bring a vet to this team of some kind? I know we've currently got 14 players under contract for next season so it's possible we might trade some expiring contracts for a vet right?

That's what I was thinking. Who do you think might be legit targets? I think if we keep Law and Horford like Billy Knight said we would, we should have some solid depth at the 4/5 and even at PG although we currently don't have a true starter out of our 4 PG's.

• Premium Member

Either one of those guys wouldn't surprise me. I still have hopes we could land Pryz back since he could play plenty of minutes next to Horford and be a good positional defender, rebounder and shot blocker while Horford could be the low post threat.

Pryz would be a nice addition and not too heavy on the contract either.

I was thinking Magloire, but Pryz does make more sense (bigger and less expensive).

Quote:

Either one of those guys wouldn't surprise me. I still have hopes we could land Pryz back since he could play plenty of minutes next to Horford and be a good positional defender, rebounder and shot blocker while Horford could be the low post threat.

Haywood or Pryz would be perfect right now. We are still very undersized.

I think it may be time to trade Zaza now if we can improve ourselves. Hopefully his production plus his low cost would make him an attractive piece along with an expiring contract or two - and AJ, T-Lue, Lo - they're all expiring contracts but also solid vets who can contribute to a team this season. So it does seem like we have some pieces we could combine - and then there's Chill or Shelden too. Personally I think something like Jack and Pryzbella for Childress would be perfect.

Alright man, it's 3:00 the day after the draft and you still haven't heard anything yet? lol. Just kidding. It's gonna' stink not being near a computer much this weekend to check up on what's the talk about.