• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There's still hope.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I think that there's still hope for us that BK makes a deal with Memphis.

Memphis drafted Conley Jr. He and Gasol don't go... However, maybe we took Horford so that we can use him to get Gasol...

Horford, Chillz, Lo, AJ, and Lue for Gasol?

• Premium Member

I think Gasol doesn't fit on a running team. I think he will ask to be traded. I know that all of Memphis wanted Horford. NOW BK can push a trade on Memphis...

Let's wait it out.

• Premium Member

I was listening to the 2 stews yesterday and they spoke with Memphis paper guy and he basically said if we pick Horford, they would pick Conley if we picked somebody else, they would pick Horford. They were really high on Horford.

My thinking is that if they are that high on Horford, then he must be the post player that they want. Being that we got our PG, Bk is probably pursueing Gasol!

• Premium Member

Because Monday was the day my sources last said to expect a trade to be official coming off the draft if one were to happen. For all I know Memphis has decided to rebuild around Gasol and what we drafted is what we keep. I said back last week that if we kept the picks then Horford and Law would be our likely draft choices according to my sources and we in fact drafted...Horford and Law.

So while they have not gotten back in touch with me over this just going on what I was previously told it makes me think any other trades we make will be moving expiring contracs or guys we don't really need at this point (Salim, Chill, Shellhead to a point).