• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bizzaro World Draftees.............no need-based

TheDude

If the Hawks didnt have certain needs, what players would you have loved to draft for your team based on where the players were available and how you think they'll do. I guess you could call them steals but they don't neccessarily have to be low-drafted.

Al Thornton. I would love to have Al Thornton on my team. Clippers got a good pick. I really feel he is going to be a force in the league. I watched most of his games (FSU homer) and he dominated the ACC. Was a one-man team most times it seemed. Possible ROY candidate.

Joakihm Noah. Gotta love his style. Seems like a real cool guy, hard worker, and a winner. Hopefully he'll get meaningful minutes in Chicago. But I think he would be a great player to have on a team.

Rodney Stuckey. I was scared of his small school, outta nowhere emergence. However from his interview last night, he seemed very well spoken. Seems to have the makings/abilities of a real star.

Yi Lian. I was more for Horford for OUR team right now based on needs but again, that's not what this thread is for. Does have a crazy skillset and can be a superstar if he continues to work hard and gain some strength. Will be fun to watch him play.

Glen Davis. If he keeps his weight down, I think can be a dominating power forward. He is strong and has great hands and a good work ethic. Just please keep Oliver Miller away from him.