• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BKISMS-BK'S MOST GOD FORSAKEN QUOTES!!!!!

Wurider05

Here are some of the BK quotes that is usually associated with something bad about to happen.

1. "We Like him".

2. "We Like him, too."

3. "He plays bigger than his size"

I won't hog all of the BKISMS for myself. Let's see how many we can come up with!!

• Moderators

In an interview before the 2006 draft:

Quote:

"There are a lot of things we can do because this is a process we're going through.
It would be advantageous if we all understood what we're trying to do.
And that's build the team."

Quote:

That is so dumb. First of all he seems to be saying that everyone should know what they are trying to do yet he doesn't give any meaningful info to the press.

It could also be interpreted to mean "it would be nice if we understood what we are trying to do but we really have no friggin clue". I think a lot of posters here, including myself, would agree with this interpretation.

Quote:

In an interview before the 2006 draft:

Quote:

"There are a lot of things we can do because this is a process we're going through.
And that's build the team."

LOL!

• Premium Member

" I think the way he plays will determine what type of player he is going to be."

"We don't know".

"I'm not a fortune teller, but using the best information we have, this is what we believe will be best for the team."

• Premium Member

Wish I could put TWO thumbs down on that.

"We think he's a good basketball player..."

"We think that we'll get a good player at this position in the draft..."

"We think that there will be a good player available..."

'We think this guy is a good player..."

What is the point of talking to BK...the media should just pull a premade response out of a bag when dealing with anything that has to do with Knight. banghead.gif

Press: "Billy Knight, your team is well below the .500 mark, have had no injuries, and have publicly complained about coach Woodson. Is management considering making any personnel moves in order to adjust?"

Knight: "We think we have some good players. Mike is a good coach and he's doing some good things. We're evaluating a lot of things right now. We may make a move or we may not, but we feel that if we do make a good move that it will have to be good for the franchise and bring in a good player for our situation."

Press: "Billy...you didn't say a damn thing."

really.gif