• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bobcats with Wallace look pretty good.

coachx

I was under the impression that they lined up with Okafor at the 4, Brezec at the 5. Injuries hit them last year, so I'm not sure what their preferred lineup was. Apply my statement to whichever position Okafor isn't playing. Sean May is a question mark until he can stay healthy.

Quote:

We need to go get Artest.. someone is going to have to defend all of these dynamic wings that are coming to the East.

I don't know about Artest but Chills and Marvin have to get it done at SF defensivly or somebody else will. An Ira Newbel like guy could come in handy. There is normally a role playing, defensive minded, wing in summer league waiting for a chance. If Marvin and Chills get abused ship them out of here for a 7 footer, even if he is a stff and get a role playing wing defender in here to pair with JJ !

However, I think Marvin and Chills can work as a tandem:

Marvin can guard the Tayshon Prince, Luol Deng & Rashard Lewis like SFs while Chills is a better match up vs. the quicker SFs like: Butler, Pierce, Jefferson, Q. Richardson, Wallace, ect.

The East looks more like a run and gun league this year more then ever before.

Then you got Lebron James from another planet to worry about.

We alwayse post about PG and C being our major holes. With teams in the East loading up on scoring wing players, better defense out of the our SF position may prove just as important.

There will be plenty of nights where: Chills......WE NEED YOUR DEFENSE !

Quote:

This notion that a 6'10 guy can't play Center is ridiculous.

I can't wait till Horford puts an end to that line of thinking

What is ridiculous is people comparing Horford to Okafor, who has a 3" reach advantage and is heavier/stronger as well.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

This notion that a 6'10 guy can't play Center is ridiculous.

I can't wait till Horford puts an end to that line of thinking

What is ridiculous is people comparing Horford to Okafor, who has a 3" reach advantage and is heavier/stronger as well.

What is rediculous is thinking reach has a primary effect on anything other than shotblocking.

What site do you use to find the bench press, verticals, and 3/4 sprint of past drafts?