• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How bout them Orange!!!

Admin

Now thats what I call basketball. My boys are the team of destiny this year and super freshman Melo is going to lead them to the title. Dang there are 3 players on Cuse that I would love to have for the Hawks right now. That kid Warrick reminds me a lot of Stacey Augmon back in college, does anyone else see this? Anyone think McNamara will have a future ahead of him as a Craig Ehlo, Steve Kerr, Craig Hodges type of player? I certainly do cause that kid can shoot and he knows how to play some tough defense. Nothing more needs to be said about Anthony other than can you guys imagine if we get him and play him in the same lineup with Reef and JT and Dog? Do you guys think he could play SG in the NBA or will he be a SF?

I think he's a small forward. He's a good athlete, but he's not a super explosive athlete, IMO. He's real smooth on the court. I've stated this in the past, but he's got a lot of Glenn Robinson in him. Carmelo has the ability to put the ball on the floor and drive to the basket though, which Glenn doesn't have. Look at Carmelo taking a jump shot from 18 feet, and then look at Glenn taking a jump shot from 18 feet. See if you see any similarities.

I think he's a top 2 player in the draft. Based on what I've seen, I'd rate him 2nd behind Lebron James.

Their build is similar, but Warrick is more aggressive and isn't nearly as polished in his perimeter skills as Slim was when he came out of Cincinnati.

Warrick compares a little more to Darius Miles, though Warrick is showing that college can help you develop the skills you need. I hope Travis Outlaw sees this and goes to Mississippi State where he can learn these skills and help lead us to a national championship!!