• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

NBA has a credibility problem

Diesel

Quote:

calling more fouls and technicals then necessary

And that puts players get in foul trouble which changes the way they play, changes how much they play, and ultimately it affects the outcome of the game anyway.

Diesel may be a bit overboard for everyone's liking, but let's not pretend this isn't a big deal. Of everyone on the court you need the most integrity from the referees. I can't believe that anyone would think this is not a big deal.

Any ref who has any agenda during a basketball game other than making sure the rules of the game are followed and that the violations are handled properly is dangerous to the sport. When that ref has such an agenda that they're personally profiting off of aspects of how they call the game then you have a very major problem, at the highest level of the sport.

His actions may have determined who won the NBA championship this season. We'll probably never be able to prove that one way or the other, but the fact that it's a possibility has got to make you sick if you love the sport.

I'm not ready to jump off a bridge, but if I were a diehard Suns fan I'd be devestated (in the sports sense of the word).