• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

More young players BK passed on Team USA Invitees

Guest Walter

Guest Walter

link

Ellis, Roy, and Iggy, three players BK passed on directly, are practicing for Team USA. Deng will play elsewhere.

I'll never understand how BK gets credit for anything but being all but the worst GM in the NBA. He's horrendous.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

I'll never understand how BK gets credit for anything but being all but the worst GM in the NBA. He's horrendous.

W

Who knew... W doesn't like BK.

THAT should change some people's minds around here, eh???

Thank you for such an insightful post. I think the motivation behind your posting it may be that you really are trying to "help" other posters as opposed to maybe forcing everyone to agree with you. Bravo Wally, bravo....

along with that, BK should be criticized for trading for Olympic performer in JJ, by getting rid of Barf Diaw.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Although I've yet to hear an objective reason why you think BK is a good GM.

W

Guest Walter

...for BK to not have ONE prospect amongst not only any international team or team tryout. I question how many if any rookie vs sophomore all-star players we've had. 2, 3 (new), 5, 6, 11 (new), 17, 21, even 2nd rd picks (see Monta, David Lee) should demand some sort of national and/or international recognition.

Even Batista (Uraguay) isn't with us anymore.

We all applauded JJ making the US team so consider your glass of haterade turned down.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Although (...irked.gif...) I've yet to hear an objective reason why (...ernaehrung014.gif...) you think BK is a good GM. (...arge.gif...)

W

In case any of you misinterpreted the post above, W absolutely does not like BK.

stirthepot.gif

What's more, in case any of you failed to notice, he's feeling feisty (again) and would like to argue with you about it (again).

stirthepot.gif

W, for my part, I've answered you...sleep1.gif go review the previous posts before you got distracted with the trivial one you just spent the last several days pursuing... you dropped the discussion, not I, my good friend.

Sadly, I, a mere mortal, have nothing more to offer... weeping.gif if it's not good enough, I'll just have to go on with life knowing I've failed you... weeping.gif as much as that hurts me from the deepest part of my being... weeping.gif

( wave23d.gif )

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Although (...irked.gif...) I've yet to hear an objective reason why (...ernaehrung014.gif...) you think BK is a good GM. (...arge.gif...)

W

In case any of you misinterpreted the post above, W absolutely does not like BK.

stirthepot.gif

What's more, in case any of you failed to notice, he's feeling feisty (again) and would like to argue with you about it (again).

stirthepot.gif

W, for my part, I've answered you...sleep1.gif go review the previous posts before you got distracted with the trivial one you just spent the last several days pursuing... you dropped the discussion, not I, my good friend.

Sadly, I, a mere mortal, have nothing more to offer... weeping.gif if it's not good enough, I'll just have to go on with life knowing I've failed you... weeping.gif as much as that hurts me from the deepest part of my being... weeping.gif

( wave23d.gif )

is that another way of saying "Shut UP?"

Quote:

link

Ellis, Roy, and Iggy, three players BK passed on directly, are practicing for Team USA. Deng will play elsewhere.

W

Team USA? Is that an NBA expansion team? Or is that a team that plays by non-NBA rules and does not have much recent success? I feel like I'm feeding a troll here.

Guest Walter

I've yet to hear why you wanted SW again. Please do tell us GSUteke. You were his 2nd biggest admirer here and I haven't heard a peep since. Not a peep.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

W, for my part, I've answered you...
sleep1.gif
go review the previous posts before you got distracted with the trivial one you just spent the last several days pursuing... you dropped the discussion, not I, my good friend.

Sturt, the calming influence windbag routine doesn't fly. Neither does your claim of bearing the objective. You've never stated an objective claim (but somehow measurable "fan opinion"?!?) that supported BK as a "good GM". My god, if "fan opinion" is BK's best defense then he's screwed.

I demonstrated one more objective example of why BK isn't a good GM. Nobody he drafts can make a recognized team ANYWHERE!

You? You windbag.

Where's the beef with regards to your "objective" BK support.

W

Quote:

W has a point.

Personally I'm not a BK hater...I don't even know the guy. What I do know is that he isn't very good when it comes down to making an NBA team competitive.
Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

what's the point of starting a thread about it every other day? i understand it's slow around here but damn.

if that guy isn't on some type of medication he should be.

Guest Walter

Quote:

if that guy isn't on some type of medication he should be.

All you do is show how much in love with me you are the more and more you post such nonsense. YOU POST MORE ABOUT ME THAN YOU DO THE ATLANTA HAWKS! You post incessantly about how much you hate me...FAR more than I do about how much I hate BK (and my "hate" is ON POINT and ON TOPIC).

You doth protest too much, GSUteke, and it comes off like some exceedingly weird sort of "man love". Hell, you've emailed me 10 times more than anyone else here COMBINED! Oh, and you post so much about how you have me on "ignore" but still repeatedly respond to me. Nevermind the juvenile-ness of the "ignore" function itself, nevermind the juvenile-ness of annøuncing your use of the ignore function itself, nevermind the juvenile-ness of reponding to me despite your announced use fo the ignore function, you've emailed me more than anyone! SICK-O!

Anyone who would insist that I need meds for the degree to which I post on an Atlanta Hawk's website against their GM, the losingest GM in NBA history, WHEN THEY POST MORE ABOUT THEIR DISLIKE OF ME THAN THEY DO THE ATLANTA HAWKS DESPITE THEIR REPEATEDLY ANNOUNCED (and apparently useless) "IGNORE", needs to prescribe some serious [censored] for themselves first.

W

Your routine with Walter is pretty weak. This...

"Walter isn't worth respoding to so i just put him on ignore..... jeez what a dumb post by Walter, always with the agenda.... still ignoring him, advising others to do the same.... he definitely needs some meds....still ignoring him......why do you people even bother responding to him?...."

Very Nancyboy IMO. Either take him head on or ignore him like you have claimed to be doing for a long time.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Your routine with Walter is pretty weak. This...

"Walter isn't worth respoding to so i just put him on ignore..... jeez what a dumb post by Walter, always with the agenda.... still ignoring him, advising others to do the same.... he definitely needs some meds....still ignoring him......why do you people even bother responding to him?...."

Very Nancyboy IMO. Either take him head on or ignore him like you have claimed to be doing for a long time.

Really??? I'm just heartsick to know that.

To the contrary, I thought it was a light yet unnecessarily charitable way of saying, "W, Man-O-War isn't as beaten as this horse, and I hope you aren't this horny for aggression in real life."

But, with all due respect, Ex, when the day comes that I care what you think about me, or about which new name to call me, or what I should do or shouldn't do in order to prove myself to you as supreme judge... it'll be just after I've pelted you with a snowball in hell.

Light and charitable as that may sound. tongue.gif

You're such a hoot.

Here's the thing: You and W may or may not always agree (what do I care), but my dear, dear friend, the evidence supports that you were conjoined twins separated at birth from the rear end... translation, if it applies to W, it applies equally to you... come to think of it, it wouldn't be a surprise if, behind the Walter and Exodus User IDs, was the same person just enjoying arguing different points against himself when he couldn't argue a point with another opponent... you (or, "you both?") clearly just love debate that much, regardless of how dependent you are on fifth grade type antics to make your points under the guise of self-perceived "objectivity."

If there are actually two separate persons, though, I guess you're just smart enough to recognize the strong similarity... that would explain why the defensive doohicky in your brain was plucked when I responded to W, having nothing to do with you (... not that it takes much, of course).

Oh, and since you can't see streaming video of me as I write this, please feel free to conjer up the image of me chuckling to myself as I typed that "all due respect" part.

nol2.gif

(...W, again, I've tired of repeating myself, and just don't care anymore to engage your merry-go-round methods... for my opinion, consult previous threads and posts...I'm sorry if it hurts you as much as it hurts me, but there's no point in continuing to play an enabling role for your anger-lust... you simply do not demonstrate an ability to express yourself in a mature, adult, respectful way when you disagree, and while that's pitiful and I feel sorry that you don't have that capacity, at this point, I think you should learn it on someone else's time, as I've done my part to hand you the mirror so you could see... ditto to any other UserIDs to whom the same should apply and you likely know who you are...)

• Premium Member

(I saw my subject header...

I saw "exodus"...

I admittedly (and obviously) didn't bother to read too intensely, other than to notice the "routine with Walter is pretty weak" and "Nancyboy" elements...

Regardless... said what I said, and surely to no one's surprise, content with it... perhaps gsuteke would see it likewise (?)... sleep1.gif)