• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is there a player you couldn't stand before ...

Dnice

• Moderators

Laetner was the guy for me. I still didn't like him very much but I rooted for him as a Hawk.

Horn was someone I was ambivalent on so I just hope he will help lead our young receivers down the right path.

The guy who would best fit the "didn't like him before he joined the team, now I am really rooting for him" would probably be people like Kenny Lofton or Shelden Williams. I rooted hard for both of those guys (and still do for Shelden) despite disliking them before they came to Atlanta.

T-Lue, man I couldn't stand that guy when he played for the Lakers. Now I root for him because he's a Hawk.

I agree about Horn, I could not stand his histrionics with the Saints, but now I will pull for him every game. By the by, that catch he made over the middle last week was awesome.

Walt Weiss for the Rockies and then the Braves. That guy drove me nuts when he was with Colorado. Then he came to Braves. Gallaraga was that way for me as well. I hated him in the sense that he would always have big hits against us.

I didn't much like Christian Laettner before he became a Hawk either, but I disagree that Mutombo is what made him look good.

Lenny Wilkens loved running a high post style offense, and Laettner was a perfect fit for that offense as a four man. He was 6'11", a solid shooter from the perimeter, as well as an outstanding passer at his position. This may have been a case where he was such a great fit for the style of play that his numbers were his career best, but I don't think his play was because of Mutombo.

Didn't like Sheldon at Duke and I still don't like his game with the hawks.I will root for him as long as he wears a Hawks uni though.Upon his departure will be a sigh of relieve like when the falcons got rid of Jason Webster and Peerless Price!Never really liked Isiah rider either.Not a big Pac ten fan so I thought J-chill was weak and overrated.He has proven me wrong because he is a valueable part of this young squad.

Danny Manning

Couldn't stand him at Kansas . . couldn't stand Kansas in general.

Thought he was vastly overrated as a pro.

Absolutely DESPISED the Nique - Manning trade.

Forced, literally FORCED to root for that cat when he came to ATL.

After 3 weeks here, I knew that we'd f----ed up by obtaining this guy.

Then he BAILS on us at the end of the season?

DANNY ((( BLEEPING ))) MANNING.