• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

this site needs a new look!!!!

i now the moderators made a thread saying that it will change but this site should be much darker a much darker, harder and more entertaining look for this site because i dont think hawks.com will ever be up to par with the falcons website but this site can. heres my suggestions

1. the background color should be navy blue, the font should be silver and avatars/banners outline colors should be red.

2. take a look at this site www.trutanksoldiers.com u see that banner at the very top where it says trutanksoldiers, their should be a banner just like this on this site except i would put joe johnson, salim staudemire and marvin williams and horford on the right and josh smith, josh childress ac law and sheldon on the left . in the middle i would put a big hawk logo i the middle(maybe a blue and silver pacman or one of the new logos).

3. take off the status part a make a vertical rectangle and put home, players, forums, your account, and recommend us. put those i that rectangle box on the top left hand corner.

4. get rid of that upcoming events and put another vertical rectanle that has the status, online, and new member all in the rectangle.

5. completely get rid of that top 10 posters and replace it with current threads.

6. one thing i hate about this site is when i click forums i can never click a thread, its always a reply. when i click forums i want the thread title not a reply.

what yall think.

doh.gif just my opinion, but the banner you were talking about on that other site looks terrible. It would take a minimal amount of work to create something of such low quality, and Hawksquawk has several people (myself included) that I think can do ALOT better.

anyway -- theres was something posted recently about changes that are coming, so just keep your eyes open. I'm sure Hawksquawk wont let you down thumb3d.gif

I agree about the colors, that'd be tight with a navy background and red banner up top. I don't wanna get rid of upcoming events though, I always check that to see when there's a game, what time and channel.

Quote:

6. one thing i hate about this site is when i click forums i can never click a thread, its always a reply. when i click forums i want the thread title not a reply.

what yall think.

Click the button that says "flat view" when you are reading a thread and save it that way. Then it will view the entire thread as one.

Quote:

doh.gif
just my opinion, but the banner you were talking about on that other site looks terrible. It would take a minimal amount of work to create something of such low quality, and Hawksquawk has several people (myself included) that I think can do ALOT better.

anyway -- theres was something posted recently about changes that are coming, so just keep your eyes open. I'm sure Hawksquawk wont let you down
thumb3d.gif

it aint that cheap, i think the banners in the middle look hella cool, yall should have that for 4-6 of our players. plus, when you make the new site dont put zaza on the front page. and im sure yall wont let me down at all!!!!!

but what do you think about 3,4,5, and 6? thumb3d.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...