• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pics of Hawks working out!!!!!!!!!

Zone034life

Hawks pics

These are some great pics of this young squad working hard. They may not be much but it is alot for hawks fans who have been curious about these pre camp workouts. Even the old vet Anthony Johnson was running with the younger players. Does anyone recognize some of the other guys in the pics other than the holdovers from last season?

• Premium Member

It's good to see the guys working and bonding. It almost looked like Acie had taken a Leadership role by the way and the position he was sitting... HOWEVER, He was probably telling everybody about how he shot the big Three over Durant to win the game!!!

That circle looked like a "telling circle" where everyone gets a chance in the middle to say something. Its part of the standard "team-builder" exercise handbook.

Whose the dude with the braids?

Analyzing the pic...the guy in the red shorts is up on a toe (a bit) and will therfore look taller. The other three look to be on "plant foots" ...meaning that their heights should be comparable - taking into account the bend of the knee (all look about the same...maybe the third guy has a bit more).

The angle of the shot will make the person on the left look bigger than the person on the right detective.gif

P.S. - the guy in the red shorts in obviously the tallest. The third guy (blue shorts) also looks smaller because he is a step behind.

Kudos to Zaza for running with his shirt off...he is obviously in shape and has taken this off season seriously.

Quote:

hawks_running_1.jpg

OMFG. Marvin is getting beaten in a race by Zaza, Horford (?) and Smoove. And he's supposed to be our athletic, starting small forward?? Ridiculous... What a waste of a pick.

I hope I missed the sarcasm, but if not this is a retarded post. You are looking at one picture out of context in which Zaza and Solomon appear to be inches in front of Marvin and Smith. For all we know they could've been running for hours and Marvin and Smith are lapping Zaza and Solo. People just look for excuses to hate. Are you telling me you honestly believe Zaza can run faster than Marvin?

Quote:

Quote:

hawks_running_1.jpg

OMFG. Marvin is getting beaten in a race by Zaza, Horford (?) and Smoove. And he's supposed to be our athletic, starting small forward?? Ridiculous... What a waste of a pick.

I hope I missed the sarcasm, but if not this is a retarded post. You are looking at one picture out of context in which Zaza and Solomon appear to be inches in front of Marvin and Smith. For all we know they could've been running for hours and Marvin and Smith are lapping Zaza and Solo. People just look for excuses to hate. Are you telling me you honestly believe Zaza can run faster than Marvin?

He was being sarcastic. He has been mocking the Marvin bashing for awhile.

Quote:

Za-Za needs to put his shirt back on.....
pillepalle.gif

1) ZaZa is seen to be in better shape than I and I think we all thought.

2) Is there something I missed with a guy in HOTlanta having his shirt off while running repeated drills?

I don't really care either way, but it seems rather odd to call him out for not wearing a shirt while running in HOTlanta. Hope it was humor.

W