• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hornets GM is Officially the Worst GM in the NBA

WraithSentinel

and Diaw was used in a deal to get our best player. If Simmons and two first rounders were going to CLE to get an All Star, then it would be a similar situation.

In addition, I don't even know that I was classify Diaw as a "throw in." PHO may or may not have done the deal without Diaw being included but they ASKED that he be included. Whether or not they would have done the deal without him is pure speculation.

As far as them drafting 1000x better relative to position, how do you figure? Us taking Marvin over Paul was a mistake but that is the only time since BK has been here that you can say that they emphatically made a better decision than we did in a given draft.

In 2003 they took West at #18 and we took Diaw at #21. West is better but Diaw was a solid pick at #21 (even if I did prefer Barbosa or Howard).

In 2004 we took Childress at #6 and Smoove at #17. They took JR Smith at #18. Both of our players are better than the guy they took with Smoove being WAY better.

In 2005 we took Marvin at #2 and they took Paul at #4. Advantage them but honestly, who else were they going to pick with Bogut, Marvin and Deron off the board?

In 2006 we took Shelden at #5 and they took Armstrong at #12 and Simmons at #15. Shelden is CLEARLY better than both.

In 2007 we took Horford at #3 and Law at #11. They took Wright at #13. Time will tell.

Compare our draft picks currently on our roster with their draft picks currently on their roster:

Us:

Smoove

Marvin

Horford

Chillz

Law

Shelden

Salim

Solomon

Them:

Paul

West

Wright

Armstrong

Vinicius

Haluska

Bottom line is that we have generally drafted a few slots higher but we have WAY more talent overall and that certainly doesn't equate to them drafting "1000x better given their draft position."