• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Marvin is getting screwed tonight
mad.gif

bad calls by the Ref

well he did get the benefit of the doubt on some awkward drives last season.

they're talking about us taking a risk on not resigning Josh Smith right now.... the Orlando announcers!

Quote:

Quote:

Marvin is getting screwed tonight
mad.gif

bad calls by the Ref

well he did get the benefit of the doubt on some awkward drives last season.

they're talking about us taking a risk on not resigning Josh Smith right now.... the Orlando announcers!

It's a huge risk and if anyone can get him to leave the team it's his best friend Dwight Howard. Honestly I think Smoove wants to stay here. I would be really surprised if he left.

Quote:

if I'm not mistaken he's going to be a restricted free agent. if that's the case they can wait to see what kind of money someone else is willing to pay. that's the approach I would take, however I could see that upsetting Josh Smith.

They can wait ok ,and someone is going to overpay for him. And they will end up losing him..

Quote:

Quote:

if I'm not mistaken he's going to be a restricted free agent. if that's the case they can wait to see what kind of money someone else is willing to pay. that's the approach I would take, however I could see that upsetting Josh Smith.

They can wait ok ,and someone is going to overpay for him. And they will end up losing him..

but the Hawks can match any offer is my point.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

but the Hawks can match any offer is my point.

They can wait as long as they want, hopefully it will not back fire on them

Law needs to make these FT'S

Quote:

that's what holman just said about the 7-game packages and 3d laughed about it but let it go. He said it twice though.

Then he said "THIS IS JUDGMENT YEAR". And I agree

hehe. if he would have said "Steve, didn't know you were that type of guy" he prolly would have gotten canned.

i missed that, thanks for "sharing"

uglyhammer.gif