• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Atlanta Vs. Charlotte Game Thread

gsuteke

that was prolly a shot at Ex.

Quote:

I was the one complaining about Horford, and I'm one of his biggest supporters. He was playing very poorly there for a while, and I'm glad he stepped it up to end the half. I know he's better than he had played up to the end of the second quarter.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

FYI, Marvin was covering Morrison while Ammo was scoring.

He's gonna have to do better than that, but Morrison can shoot, that's for sure.

Quote:

Haven't seen much uptempo from the Hawks except this last stretch with the dunks by Horford.

Perhaps this IS up-tempo for Woodson.

• Premium Member

Quote:

No, it was a sincere question, but after re-reading a couple of other threads, it probably should've been a shot at Ex.

biggun.gif

Horford has clearly outplayed Shelden. Is there anyone who thinks Horford hasn't jumped Shelden on the depth chart?. Even then, S. Williams might be the best young #4 big on an EC roster.

it's a nice problem to have.

Quote:

Quote:

No, it was a sincere question, but after re-reading a couple of other threads, it probably should've been a shot at Ex.

biggun.gif

Horford has clearly outplayed Shelden. Is there anyone who thinks Horford hasn't jumped Shelden on the depth chart?. Even then, S. Williams might be the best young #4 big on an EC roster.

Quote:

WOW . . . we are getting absolutely DESTROYED on the boards. Yet, because of all the foul shots we're taking, we're right in this game.

- 12 on the boards ( CHA: 30 . . ATL: 18 )

+ 10 at the FT line ( CHA: 15 FTM . . ATL: 25 FTM
that's incredibe for this team
)

Great job by Horford to close the half.

We got like 110 foul shots in the last 2.5 games. At that rate we'll foul out some starting lineups this year. Ultra quick lineup is scaring people

• Premium Member

Quote:

Horford's outplayed Shelden, but that's not saying much. Up until the final two minutes of the first half of this game, Al had played pretty poorly. Again, I'm a huge Horford fan, but he needs to bring that aggressiveness all the time, and not be so passive.

When you remember that he's playing in just his third professional game (and an exhibition at that), I don't think we've anything to wrorry about. There will be long stretches this season where he looks like the rookie that he is. We all need to be prepared for that.