gsuteke

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Josh to Marvin. Damn why is Marvin so clumsy when going to the basket....offensive foul.

LOL . . maybe the defender just made a good play and stepped in front of him. Did the announcer say that he tripped and fell into the defender?

Actually, it was pretty clumsy.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Josh to Marvin. Damn why is Marvin so clumsy when going to the basket....offensive foul.

LOL . . maybe the defender just made a good play and stepped in front of him. Did the announcer say that he tripped and fell into the defender?

OK . . at least you're at the game. I can take your word for it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OK . . at least you're at the game. I can take your word for it.

he's a hater, he just bash Marvin in his last post.

Quote:

http://realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=717383

Yes...no need to get emotional because I commented on a poor play. I've commented on Marvin's aggressive play in all 3 games thus far.

No one is getting emotional. I'm just curious why you decided to call out Marvin at that particular time, while not giving him props for the otherwise good game that he's having. It's a disturbing pattern concerning Marvin on this board.

And we're not on realgm.

That's not the point...you asked why I haven't given Marvin props...I showed you where I did. You automatically assume any body who criticizes ONE play by Marvin automatically has an agenda. If you weren't getting emotional about it then you obviously wouldn't have taken offense to my post.

I didn't say it was so bad...but when I hear that Marvin has an offensive foul when going to the basket I can picture it because of how clumsy he looked when going to the basket last year. It's not a big deal but obviously but I guess some people want to over-analyze anything and everything that is said.